Menu

Who's going to tackle Thursday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good morning!

Done:

FaceTime talk with dd during the night (She called just after I got to sleep.)

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

To Do:

coffee

breakfast

pack lunches

take ds to visit a homeschool 4H meeting

eat lunch with the families

school

dinner

housework

laundry

• Like 1

A day of appointments:

--dd allergist 10am

--me contacts fitting 2:30 (new brand as mine are no longer being made)

--me physical therapy 4pm

--dh kickboxing 7pm

In between:

--daily and Thursday things

--classes w dd

--bake baguettes

--orchard run for apples

--emails to send and return

--exercise? may take today off

Anything else would be a bonus :)

• Like 1

• Kids up & out.  [done]

Clean bathrooms & kitchen & some clutter.  [done]

Yoga.

Work.

Deal with construction guys.

Personal bills & filing.

Kids' work.

Kid dentist appointment.

TKD?  Probably won't be done in time.

More kids' work.

Maybe a kid vid if they get their work done.

Kids to bed.

Work.

• Like 1

Jean, your post reminded me that I have free passes to the Science Center to use! We usually do that as our Not Back to school field trip, but Dh's surgery has us all off our paradigm.

Today is our start later day because kids get into bed late on Wed after church.

School

piano lessons

errands over in that part of town

dinner - brought by a friend

work on math

review lesson plans for next week when we start a history loop in the afternoons

• Like 1

Good morning! I have been awake since the girls went down for breakfast at 4:40 am. It is not even seven and I have had breakfast and read the paper. After a little computer time, I will work in my study.

To do:

Print out boarding pass for dd1

College stuff (recommender and coach stuff)

School for all

Chores for all

Laundry

Load van for goodwill

Take dd1 to airport

PM practice

Judo pickup

Have a great day!

Good morning- in for a stormy day

- laundry- in dryer

- dishes- done

- tidy house - round 1 done

- school work

- dd1 school open house/parent meeting (3-5)- done

- dd1 soccer practice (6-7) though this will probably be canceled due to the stormy weather- cancelled

- dinner- done

- baths- not needed

- bedtime routine

- anything else I get done- called on dh's student loan (the idiots, I HATE Navient), transferred money, got $, got a few things from Walmart

Gah got a freak out call from dh saying his student loans are behind by $382. I called and stupid Navient only applied the payments to one loan but not the other... Grr so now we are trying to figure out how and when to do the catch up payments for the other loan that hasn't had any payment applied to it in like 4 months. Only bonus is that the other one (that got all the payments) is now nearly paid off. It's just sucks because the behind one is the larger one and higher interest.

we got up late.  We are all tired.  No idea why.  

Laundry started

School started

One cup of coffee

Goals:

finish laundry

plan dinner

finish school

more coffee

nap

I need to sit down and work out a cleaning schedule.  We let summer overrule cleaning.  I dusted yesterday and cleaned the living floor.  I mopped the kitchen just a few days ago.  Ds cleaned his bedroom yesterday!!!  This is our slowest week activity wise until Christmas.  Trying to enjoy the laziness ;-)

A few words to the wise:

• Give me more than 2 minutes warning before a conference call about something I haven't even thought about in almost a month.
  • Believe me when I tell you I don't remember anything.
  • If you ask me "do you have any questions / requests" off line and I say "no," don't put me online and say "SKL, do you have any questions / requests?"  Because I might feel the need to ask for something stupid.  It cannot end well.
  • Don't wait until after the call to ask me if I prepared something for that client.  (Though, "I haven't even looked at that in several weeks" should have been a clue.)

Ugh.

Tammy, did your brain start working??  :tongue_smilie:

Jen, are you going to bed early? That was early!

Mom2CandJ, hope the storms subsided and the turmoil from the loans!

SKL, your job sounds so tough! Hoping for a good day tomorrow!

One load of laundry is in to wash. The dishwasher is going. I'm having a cup of decaf. I can't say the world is perfect, but at least it's calm.

• Like 2

Took the kid to the dentist.  Last week they found very deep "pits" in the sides of two 6-year molars, so the plan was to clean them out and fill them before they could get decayed.  Turns out there was already some decay.  They did the whole thing without numbing, though there was some pain.  My kid is strong that way.  She did protest the way the chemicals tasted though.  :P  Well, that was exhausting for both of us, but we powered through and got some school work done.

I registered for a license renewal 2 days late.  :/  I don't know why I thought the deadline was 9/30 instead of 9/1.  There goes $50.  Oh well, at least it's done now.

I should probably go to sleep soon so we actually wake up in tomorrow morning.  I've been pretty bad this week.

Oh, and that lousy conference call?  Lucky me, they have scheduled another call for tomorrow morning.  :/

And, they were supposed to have our laundry hooked up before this weekend.  There is no way.  It's been 2 weeks now, and I am not sure how long I can go without doing some by hand or going to a laundromat.  I don't have an endless supply of clothes.  (I'm not even sure where there is a laundromat around here.)