Menu

Confused about SAT II & SAT testing dates

Looking at CB for testing dates, and I noticed that SAT II tests are on the same day as the regular SAT.  How does that work?  Do I need to pick different months so he can do the SAT II tests he wants, and then the regular SAT on another day?  I assume he can't do all on the same day.  Is that correct?

Hot Lava Mama

You are correct that your student cannot take the an SAT subject test on the same day as the standard SAT.  He/she will need to take the tests on two different occasions.  A student can take one, two, or three subject tests on one given date.  Be aware, too, that some tests (such as Latin) are only offered on one or two dates each year.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 2

You are correct that your student cannot take the an SAT subject test on the same day as the standard SAT.  He/she will need to take the tests on two different occasions.  A student can take one, two, or three subject tests on one given date.  Be aware, too, that some tests (such as Latin) are only offered on one or two dates each year.

Regards,

Kareni

Thank you!  As always, you are appreciated!

:)

Hot Lava Mama

• Like 1