Menu

What's your favorite number? Updated to add 42

luuknam

What's your favorite number?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite number?

Bijective numerals means I can't love zero.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

so....of course my favorite number is 3. It is the next most obvious choice.  But 3 is a crowd....so maybe I need to rethink this....baaa baaa black sheep and all. 

• Like 4

Gosh, you're such a pal.

Maybe one little click would be okay...

My favorite numbers might be your birth date and social security number. How bout you tell me what they are and I will tell you if you are right!   :coolgleamA:

• Like 5

I... don't have one. I've been wracking my brain and can't think of one at all. But since I keep saying one in this post, we will go with that, because it is less sad sounding.

My favorite numbers might be your birth date and social security number. How bout you tell me what they are and I will tell you if you are right! :coolgleamA:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I clicked.

But I was quick and alert and I clicked away before the song actually started, and I thought that would help.

It didn't help.

I'm old enough to remember the song, so it got into my head anyway. :eek:

I am such an idiot. But hey, you know what they say about curiosity and cats.....

• Like 3

24 - Divisible by so many things. I have a bias against prime numbers.

Bias against prime numbers?  Quick, where's that ignore button! You obviously have nothing to say I want to hear!

Dh's favorite is 3.

I never name a favorite because then the others will start whining that I don't love them as much, and they're going to need therapy or at least a pony.

• Like 5

I have no idea why.

But very often when I'm engaging in a bit of hyperbole that calls for the use of a number I'll choose 47. As in "I have asked you 47 times already to [fill in the blank]."

By that standard, I should have picked nine, because I generally pick nine ____________ for my hyperbole numbers. Nine thousand, nine billion, nine zillion...

• Like 2

My old boss told me that if my name was Jenny that I wouldn't like that song.

My old boss used to walk over to my desk when he needed something and say, "Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to?"

It was funny the first time.......seven years later, not so much. :huh:

ETA: my favorite number is 21. I don't know why.

• Like 2

I have no idea why.

But very often when I'm engaging in a bit of hyperbole that calls for the use of a number I'll choose 47.  As in "I have asked you 47 times already to [fill in the blank]."

Because  you're a Star Trek fan, of course.  :D 

47 - Memory Alpha

Star Trek The Next Generation: The 47 Conspiracy

47 (number) - wikipedia
  • Like 3

I don't have a favorite number. There are some numbers I don't like much. 34. Bleh. Two times seventeen? So...icky. 30 is nice because it's the product of the first three primes. 36 is both a square number and a triangular number, which is fun, but at the same time, 36 isn't very pretty. I could go on. 42 for Hitchhiker's Guide, 47 for Star Trek. Anyway, no actual favorite.

• Like 2