Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

So last night I lost hours dealing with an issue I won't get into here.  This meant that I got some of my reports out late.  In fact, I am still up at almost 4:30 debating whether I should start another one or just do it after some sleep.

I am also doing laundry.  I was completely out of very necessary items, plus I needed to wash the clothes the kids are wearing to the horse thing Sunday, some of which need to be line dried.

This morning is our last swim meet, "Champs," which has 5 teams competing.  We are supposed to be there at 7:30am, the meet starts at 9, and they say it will be well past noon when we are done.  Since it is an outdoor meet, bringing work will be impractical.  Perhaps I should bring a book to read.

So right now, I am wondering whether it is safe to take a nap.  Lord knows I need one.

• Work during the wee hours.
  • 2 loads of laundry.
  • Kids up and out to swim meet.
  • Lunch?
  • Saddlery shop.
  • My "real" grocery store?
  • Kids' work.
  • Dinner.
  • Watch Kung Fu with kids?
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.
  • Like 1

Good morning

- dishes- done

- wash hair and dress- done

- get girls ready and pack car- done

- drop off dd1's soccer registration stuff- done

- pick up dh- done

- get family pictures done- done

- go to birthday party- done

- get the rest of my school supplies- done

- dinner at IHOP- done

- ???????- put away most of my school things, still working on organizing it all though

- baths- not needed

- bedtime routine

• Like 1

Yardwork?   Woohoo, a friend and his sons are mowing for us! Very thankful!   :hurray:  :hurray: 

Double check an error in one of Dh's meds. Call the pharmacy, then the doc.  done, it's okay

Go to Target (yes, on a Saturday right before school starts. UGH!) for pillows! Dh left two at the hospital and Dd left one at camp.  Skipped this and got my hair cut and a pedicure instead. I will go to Target on Monday morning. 

laundry  still needs to be folded and put away
pool?    tomorrow afternoon or evening
dinner?  going to SIL's for burgers.  :001_smile:

Reading library books this afternoon. 

• Like 1

Good morning! Ds2 is off for judo. Everyone else has a lazy sort of day. I have a bunch of things I want to do.

To do:

Watch dd1 swim (2 events this morning..)

Clean out pantry

Might have to go to store

Sweep and mop downstairs

Work on school stuff

Mass tonight

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Happy Saturday!  :D

Dh cooked breakfast this morning while I slept in.  He also dealt with the carpet cleaners for our basement.

After breakfast we went to the framers market for some delicious veggies to go with our grilling for dinner. :drool5:

To a ride to Colonial Beach and looked at property on the Potomac and got lost of sun from the top down  :auto:  .

Back home to do some housework and laundry before dinner.

Need to pick out stuff for church tomorrow and such!

Hope your all having a great day!  :biggrinjester:

Had a two hour lunch/talk with my friend.

Finished lesson 6 out of 9 for camp.

Pharmacy done

Dinner done

Thank God for small favors - I'm exhausted and am trying to hang in there health wise.  I thought I had to do a night-time shop tonight but I don't have to.  Also I've told dh that there is no way I can handle a picnic with his parents tomorrow after church so I'm not going (freedom!).  I may not even go to church.