Menu

Free Issue of home/school/life

funmamacita

Hope you guys don't mind me posting here! I'm never sure whether it's rude to post your own freebie or whether it's rude not to, so I'm erring on the side of generosity. (Please don't throw cupcakes. :))

Through July 31, you can get a free copy of the summer issue of home/school/life magazine with the coupon code OUTFORAWALK. (You can see what's in the summer issue here.) To use the coupon, just add the summer issue to your cart and enter the code when you see the coupon prompt. The store is here.

• Like 3

Oh, oh my. Is that what I think it is? A home & education magazine not totally devoted to Christian topics? Not showing me total perfection of children who love to sit quietly and read under the trees?

I'm a little giddy here.

What she said!

Thanks for sharing, I ordered also and am excited to read it.

• Like 1

Oh, gosh, you've made my day. :) Thanks so much.

You've made mine.  I went on a rant about this a few months ago - how homeschool magazines tend to focus on anything BUT school.  It's never "here are great tips and tools to use with any curriculum" it's always "let God lead you in the path you were meant to go." and how to have a Christ-centered home.  Which is great, but not what I'm looking for when I'm trying to learn how to educate my children.  I need concrete-ness. Totally not a word, but there it is.

I respect any magazine that respects me as an educator foremost, religious affiliation not mattering at all.  And currently no scandals in the background?  Even better.

• Like 3