Menu

If you have Instagram, love braids/upstyles, and would be willing to help my DD...

WagsWife

My oldest DD is attending Paul Mitchell cosmetology school, and her school is having an "Instagram" contest.  The school is reposting pictures to their (the school's) account, and keeping track of the number of "likes" each post gets.  Friday, the person's post with the most likes will win.  DD's posts have all been pretty far in the lead until some of the other girls started having friends and family liking their pictures. So...in the spirit of friendly competition, I thought I would post a link to DD's picture.

Below is a link to the picture (DD's) that is getting the most attention.  DD has the same picture on her IG hair account, but the "likes" are only counted on the PaulMitchellSantaBarbara account.

If you have an IG account, and like her work, please consider giving her some IG love. 

https://instagram.com/p/5lI5AWt3t5/

TIA!!!

• Like 6

"liked" her picture. Is a really cute do. My youngest dd luvs fishtails.

Thank you! It is a cute one, but I have to say that I am not sure why that post is getting all the attention. She has other pictures highlighted on the school's IG, which I feel are better quality pictures and also shows her talents better. It is interesting to see what draws people!