Menu

My Content Issues

goldberry

Am I the only one who has things randomly missing from My Content?  

For example, yesterday I posted a thread in the Chat board about Posting Pics from Shutterfly.  I went to My Content today, and that thread does not show up.  (This has happened before though with other threads.)

If I go to the Chat board and scroll, I can eventually find it.  Why would it not show up in my content?  Do I have a setting wrong?

(As a side note...why is it always the specific thread I am looking for that doesn't show up?  :glare: )

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally abandoned My Content, after this helpful advice:

:iagree:

Under "My Settings", "Notification Options", I have the first two boxes under "Topics & Posts" selected:

-- Check the box to auto follow topics you reply to w/ the setting to "Immediate".

-- Check the next box to be "Notification List" for Notification method to use for replies to followed topics.

(You can also use this area to set getting notifications if someone likes or quotes your posts too.)

Then, when you open up the boards, you should see a red number box next to the notifications icon at the top right of the page that will let you know how many new posts there are. If you click on that icon, a list will show that says things like, "Laughing Cat replied to Book A Week...", "Jane in NC replied to Book a Week...", & so on for whatever threads you are following. If you click on any one of those (doesn't matter which one, just pick one that is in the thread you want to see, like Book a Week), it should take you to the thread starting with where you last read it (so you don't have to scroll to find the last place you read).