Menu

If my friends here could keep us in your thoughts and prayers (Xpost)

My oldest dd is in the middle of her second round of testing related to a tumor that was discovered near her pituitary six months ago. She will also have another MRI next week to see if there's been any change. They are trying to rule out a specific condition related to the tumor that would require surgery. I've been a little worried this last week because I've noticed more symptoms related to that condition. She also recently started treatment for an autoimmune disease.

I also have ongoing and new behavior issues with two of my other kids. They are getting help, but when I'm tired, I question my ability to manage it all.

I couldn't visit the Hive for a week because a storm knocked out our phone and internet connections. It's good to be back in touch.

• Like 1

Prayers.

I do think behavioral issues flare up during times of familial stress. The kids pick up on the stress and act out. Probably some combo of attention-seeking and "I'm worried about my sister so I'm going to distract myself by teasing my brother" (ugh!)

• Like 1

I'm praying for you and your daughter and your other children. I think just waiting on test results can be stressful; I'm praying that you have comfort and peace and rest and that the test results show that things are stable or improving.

:grouphug: