Menu

Where can I download or purchase more AAS Homophone Charts?

I really don't need an entire second set of the AAS student packets because my kids are at different levels and I can use them one after the other, but where can I get replacements for the consumable pieces like Homophone Charts for each level and Silent E books? I don't see them listed as an option to purchase on the website. Thoughts?

I found them on the allaboutlearningpress.com forum, but can't seem to locate them now.  It looks like they have moved a few things around since I've been there last. 

Here are the progress charts:

http://community.allaboutlearningpress.com/showthread.php/561-Progress-Charts-and-Completion-Certificates-for-AAS

And I noticed if you click on individual levels there are also downloads listed if you scroll down.

ETA:  Here is where I found it!  http://info.allaboutlearningpress.com/newsletter  It is only 8.5x11 and not the cute book size of the original, but it gets the job done. :)

We love the homophone list and the silent E book!

I just made my own homophone list, printed on cardstock to look similar to the official ones. Dd is in level 6 and hers has at least two sheets of notebook paper, filled, stapled on as add-ons too. Who knew there were so many homophones?!!

If you email AALP, some things are available as free PDF files. 

I really don't need an entire second set of the AAS student packets because my kids are at different levels and I can use them one after the other, but where can I get replacements for the consumable pieces like Homophone Charts for each level and Silent E books? I don't see them listed as an option to purchase on the website. Thoughts?

We love the homophone list and the silent E book!

I just made my own homophone list, printed on cardstock to look similar to the official ones. Dd is in level 6 and hers has at least two sheets of notebook paper, filled, stapled on as add-ons too. Who knew there were so many homophones?!!

LOL, tons of homophones! Have you seen the Homophone Machine?