Menu

How do I remove the Chat board from show up in my View New Content

AmyontheFarm

I need to do some research on the hive right now, but it's very hard.  I was raped as a child and let's just say any discussion connected to those molestation topics are too much right now for me.   Is there a way to remove the Chat board from showing up in my View New Content feed?

^^^ WSS -- you have to just navigate to the forum you want, instead of using New Content. You can still use Google to search the boards by specific board. For example, if I wanted to search just the high school forum using Google (which is better than WTM's search), maybe for threads on physics curriculum, I would Google this:

site:welltrainedmind.com/forum/5-high-school-and-self-education-board/ "physics"

• Like 2

If you click on new content there is a navigation type bar on the left of the screen. You can use it to customize what forums display when you click new content.

And (((hugs))) because triggering threads, social media posts, and IRL commentary are everywhere today.

• Like 2

If you click on new content there is a navigation type bar on the left of the screen. You can use it to customize what forums display when you click new content.

And (((hugs))) because triggering threads, social media posts, and IRL commentary are everywhere today.

Thanks Ladies for the hugs!

Thank you Lulu!  You have saved the day! LOL