Menu

above grade level standardized test? Maybe adaptive?

We have used ITBS in the past and teh CAT a long time ago. We used DORA last year for younger and I am considering it for older, but it only tests reading and math and nothing else.

Any tests taht you like for your accelerated learner?

We have used ITBS in the past and teh CAT a long time ago. We used DORA last year for younger and I am considering it for older, but it only tests reading and math and nothing else.

Any tests taht you like for your accelerated learner?

he is 12? In that case, I'd do the ACT or SAT.

• Like 1

My kids have been taking the NWEA MAP at school at least twice per year, which has always seemed roughly in line with their current levels of achievement, by percentile.  It is adaptive.  It tends to be difficult for homeschoolers to access this test, but it is so widely used in our district that the district offered allowed homeschoolers to take it back when my dd was homeschooling.

Eta, I like the idea of trying the ACT or SAT instead.

We did the EXPLORE in 3rd-5th, and will move to ACT, SAT, as well as subject tests from here on out-probably the SAT and ACT each once in middle school to qualify for programs, and then focus on 1-2 subject tests a year, with the PSAT, SAT, and ACT in high school for college entrance.