Menu

Apples and Pear and Dancing Bears HELP

Guest SMS77

Guest SMS77

Hi!  I looked at this program and decided not to use it last year.  The spelling we used did not work out for us.  After go back through my notes I decided I wanted to give this one a shot.  I cannot find it anywhere to buy it.  Is it not being sold anymore?  

Thanks! 

Shannon 

Hi!  I looked at this program and decided not to use it last year.  The spelling we used did not work out for us.  After go back through my notes I decided I wanted to give this one a shot.  I cannot find it anywhere to buy it.  Is it not being sold anymore?  

Thanks! 

Shannon 

Hmmm....you seem to be right.  I went to where it should be....or maybe used to be (Sound Foundations, Promethean).  Everything I clicked on said 404 Document Not Found.  That's very strange....  

I checked Amazon and I don't see anything there either.  Used sites, like eBay, homeschoolclassifieds, the classifieds here...don't have much either....maybe just the teacher's book here and there, but not a full set.  

Bummer....

I was vaguely thinking about switching to A&P - we seem to have hit a wall in the last several months with AAS and nothing seems to be helping. Anyway, I can tell you the whole site went down less than a week ago and hasn't gone back up and I've seen a couple of threads about it already. I can only assume they'll go back up eventually. It's not sold on Rainbow or anywhere else it seems.

Guest SMS77

Thank you guys for the info.  Hopefully the site is just broken!  I suppose I can order from the UK if I need too! 

Guest SMS77

Yes, well. It came today an it's not what I expected. Its 20 copies of the same book, nothing to do with reading or spelling. Lol. Going to call customer service in the morning.

That is not good!!!  Will you ask them what is going on with the website when you talk to them?  

Yes, well. It came today an it's not what I expected. Its 20 copies of the same book, nothing to do with reading or spelling. Lol. Going to call customer service in the morning.

Well, that's what you get for breaking their site.  

JK!  But, seriously...that's weird.  Update us on what they say.  

Well, that's what you get for breaking their site.

JK! But, seriously...that's weird. Update us on what they say.

I emailed them last night and got a reply this morning. Very apologetic and a promise to get it straightened out. No details yet, though.

• Like 1