Menu

SOTW Activity Books - Is there a list of books by chapter?

ksr5377

By that I mean is there a complete list with just the recommended additional reading or do I need to flip through to each chapter's activities?  Am I missing it somewhere?  I was hoping to have a simple list that I could copy and keep in my purse to take to the many curriculum sales I'm heading to over the next month and to keep track of what I have purchased.  If there's not I'll have to just go through and type it all out I guess. 

I don't plan on buying every book mentioned, I would just liked to have a couple to read along with each chapter.  I know a lot of people use the library, but after several years of spending over $200 in late fees my DH would prefer we just buy the books.  

If you search by specific SOTW volume, or by time period, you may be able to find threads where people have listed favorite books for their families. That might be another way to come up with a "to buy" list. Otherwise I suggest going through the lists in the activity book and picking out ones that appeal to you.

Sorry!

I spent a couple days planning the year. One thing really helped--I took the time to read all of the book descriptions. Then I circled those I thought sounded good, and looked them up on Amazon to read descriptions and see the covers and some of the insides (if they had it).

THEN I looked at the library to see what our system had. For a few of the ones I was unsure about, I went and checked them out to hold them in my hands and really peruse them.

It did not take long, and it made a big difference to my feeling of being prepared. I only bought a few, because we have an awesome library system and  free ILL.