Menu

I get that I'm the weirdo here, BUT . . .

KungFuPanda

Could I leave this thread alone? Nooo. I just had to click on this thread.Thanks a lot, everybody. I now have the Thomas tune embedded in my brain. And, yes, it does look "Thomassy" to me. Once you know these things, you cannot un-know it.

Yes. It can never be un-known. It sits in your brain, just waiting for the next opportune moment to hit you with Thomassy images and flashbacks... :)
  • Like 1

No, you're right. Now you've said it, it definitely has shades of Thomas about it.

And now I've got the theme music to the TV series running through my head...

And one thing leads to another, because now when I hear the Thomas theme, I associate it with this.

• Like 1

Every time the online conference thing creeps into my field of vision, for about half a second, I wonder WHY the Thomas the Tank Engine logo is at the top of the page.

I'm special.

If you're special, then I am, too. I'm almost too embarrassed to say that my first thought was "Woot! A way to incorporate Thomas and friends into school...legitimately!!"

My 2 yo is, in fact, watching Salty's Secret as we speak, erm, type.