Menu

can you recommend an online English class for senior...not AP, not DE

So I think I want to completely outsource English 12.  My son has been a very late bloomer when it comes to writing, and is not ready for an AP course.  I'd like for him to get more personalized attention than he would get in a DE class.  (Am I right to assume a class at the local CC wouldn't provide that?)  I was planning to do American Lit. next year, but am open to other ideas.  Thanks for any suggestions!  You guys are ALWAYS so helpful.

Ashley

Not sure this is what you are looking for, but I've liked the Bravewriter classes my high school student has taken. You'd have to pick and choose between writing and literature classes - most are 4-6 weeks each.

I like to do things more piecemeal, and I think you are looking for something all-inclusive.

Not sure this is what you are looking for, but I've liked the Bravewriter classes my high school student has taken. You'd have to pick and choose between writing and literature classes - most are 4-6 weeks each.

I like to do things more piecemeal, and I think you are looking for something all-inclusive.

We have used, and enjoyed, Bravewriter as well.  As you said, I am looking for something all-inclusive for senior year.  I want my son to have an experience that will take him one step closer to what he can expect in college.  Thanks for the response!

Ashley