Menu

X Post: Landry Group Buy: Take 3

I have never done this before, but am interested in Landry Generic semesters for 2016-2017.  The current price, through tomorrow, is $82 a semester.

I am happy to coordinate a group buy, if a few others say they may be  interested.

Thoughts?  Anyone else interested?

(also posting on High School Board)

I bought generic semesters for the school year 2016 - 2017 (starting summer 2016) and will keep my fingers crossed that I can transfer them.

I have 12 - 16 semesters available if anyone is interested in purchasing them.  $82 per semester, $164 for a year long class - a great deal!!

You will send me money via PayPal, and then we transfer the generic semesters to you via Landry Academy.  The semesters are then yours to use as you please, starting in the summer 2016.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will send you my email.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I bought generic semesters for the school year 2016 - 2017 (starting summer 2016) and will keep my fingers crossed that I can transfer them.

I have 12 - 16 semesters available if anyone is interested in purchasing them.  $82 per semester, $164 for a year long class - a great deal!!

You will send me money via PayPal, and then we transfer the generic semesters to you via Landry Academy.  The semesters are then yours to use as you please, starting in the summer 2016.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will send you my email.

Thanks

Did you sell all of them?

I just posted the following in the classifieds forum:

Hi. I have a dozen Landry Academy 2016-2017 generic semester credits available for $100 each. These are good for any course of your choice available NEXT summer 2016 and beyond with no expiration date. If you are interested, please send me your email address, and I'll send you my paypal info. I will then email Landry Academy to transfer the semester credits to your account. They will also set up a new account for you if you don't already have an existing one. Thanks.

Their best sales are usually in the spring over a year in advance of the credits to be used. They also have either Black Friday or Christmas sales (I can't remember which) and it rotates by the hour what the sale is for. I've never actually bought any at their flash sales, so I don't know how good of deal they are, but I remember seeing blocks of credits go with a bunch of free ones added on. The 'best' price I've seen is $58/semester for credits that can be used over a year from when you buy them.