Menu

We actually had a good day today

I left dd to her own devices as I exercised (to counter the blues which have been taking over) and hid myself to stuff plastic eggs. Since I had someone home to keep an eye on her, I even went out to run some errands. When I got back, her work was done well enough. We formally stopped WWE last week, so dd took some initiative and decided to write a sentence. Yes, it was only a sentence but it was her idea, and it was a nice sentence written very neatly with good punctuation. The best news of all is that we did not fight. Just to have one day without fighting about school has really made me feel much better.

• Like 11

Guest terrystrickl

It Was a Good Day" (originally known as "Today Was a Good Day") is a song by ... It was the summer of '92 and I was in a hotel room, really in a state of euphoria. ... But I rap all this 

pass4sure ccna online training

gangsta stuff – what about all the good days I had? .... "Wicked"; "It Was a Good Day"; "Check Yo Self"; "Really Doe"; "You Know How We Do It" ...