Menu

If you were looking for a K program in the Sonlight genre rather than Abeka genre...

Kendall

I don't know if that is the best way to put it, but if you were advising someone about K (oldest child) and they want a schedule of some sort(rather than just grab K child and go like I do now) what would you suggest they look at?  I know about Sonlight and will put it on the list; it is what I used with my first K child.  What else is out there now that falls more to that side than to the Abeka/BJU side of things?   Not separate components (I can advise there!) but for someone who might need a mostly complete package with pacing guides while the mom gets comfortable.  (Been there done that, but it was so long ago so I am sure Sonlight isn't the only option anymore!)  

Suggestions for somewhere in the middle would be fine, too.

Thanks

I would choose Living Books Curriculum if looking in the Sonlight genre. While Memoria Press is wonderful it has quite a bit more workbook/writing requirement than Sonlight. However it is closer to Sonlight than ABeka by far. Another option is the award winning Veritas Press k.

• Like 1