Menu

Well-Trained Mind Online Conference Series!

Susan Wise Bauer

I am so ridiculously excited about this.  Go check it out: http://wtmonlineconference.com/

Please let other home educators (and potential home educators!) know about the conference by passing the link along, posting it on your Facebook page, mentioning it on your blog, or Tweeting it. If you do Tweet about the conference, use the hashtag #WTMOC.

Can't wait to see some of you there,

SWB

Ugh. Careful those of you getting error messages when you pay. It said my transaction could not be completed, but my bank statement shows otherwise.

Oh dear! Then I think I have paid for the Latin workshop three or four times. :crying:  I am in Singapore.

ETA: I called the bank. Two payments have gone through. I sent a note via the Contact Us form on the conference web site.

Is there any other way I can contact WTMA about getting one of the two payments credited back to my card?

TaraP--you'll be able to watch archived sessions that you registered for online. If there's any difficulty, we will of course refund the fee! But you shouldn't have a problem.

International customers: you can now check out with PayPal, which should eliminate credit card difficulties. Note that this option is ONLY for international customers.  (Thanks, OtherJohn!!)

SWB

WOW, WOW, WOW!  This is fantastic!  I love the lineup and am delighted to see Boardies on board (as it were) and I'm so excited and I can't wait!  In fact, I'm so excited I am having trouble stopping at a single exclamation point per sentence!

Thank you so much, Susan.  I think it's wonderful.

• Like 1

Houston, we have a problem.  I cannot check out.  The check out will only allow me to enter my state and no other information.  I do realize that Texas is important and special, but I have to believe that more information, including my credit card number, is needed.  I have tried multiple times and refreshed the page, but it is still glitchy for me.

• Like 2

Houston, we have a problem. I cannot check out. The check out will only allow me to enter my state and no other information. I do realize that Texas is important and special, but I have to believe that more information, including my credit card number, is needed. I have tried multiple times and refreshed the page, but it is still glitchy for me.

Have you tried opening your browser with firefox? That's how it worked for me.