Menu

Ignore this thread!

I want points! I grew up in Texas and worked deep fried beer into the conversation during my class at law school today. That's got to count for something!

I will award you 76 points for growing up in Texas.  Some were deducted from your possible total due to leaving because who does that???

• Like 1

Has anyone speculated yet what the OP said? What was the problem? Would you eat this, Doctor Hive, or kids refusing to do math?

Well, this is on the general education board so I am guessing that she wanted a math curriculum that is spiral, mastery, independent, and prepares kids for the AP exam.

• Like 11

<----------------------   check THIS out!  

Competitive DH was all excited about my score, until he found out the context of the game (i.e., this thread).  

So after getting over the fact that his wife is NOT going to be the next great thing in Classical Home Education, he suggested that at the very least we should find a way to track our running totals.  And so finally…. a purpose for the Member Title!

<----- Ta Da!   

Points for unsurpassed creative innovation?  With bonus points, since I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee this morning?  

• Like 6

<----------------------   check THIS out!  

Competitive DH was all excited about my score, until he found out the context of the game (i.e., this thread).  

So after getting over the fact that his wife is NOT going to be the next great thing in Classical Home Education, he suggested that at the very least we should find a way to track our running totals.  And so finally…. a purpose for the Member Title!

<----- Ta Da!   

Points for unsurpassed creative innovation?  With bonus points, since I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee this morning?  

Oh yeah, baby!  You get more points.  Give yourself an extra 52 for clever repartee.

I could get a picture of the kilt on the fire truck. But alas, no fireman will be in attendance. So, it's not as inspiring.

Can I get points for having a kilt and a fire man, even if the two won't be joined????

10 points for having a kilt and a fireman. For producing pics of a fireman in a kilt, infinity points.
  • Like 4

Hey, wait a cotton pickin' minute! I turn my back on this thread to, you know, educate my child (booooo-ring) AND NOW YOU HAVE POINTS?????  Where are MY points? Don't I get some points?

Well, actually, now that I think about it, I participated.  Where's my trophy? I'm an American, for Pete's sake. :toetap05:

• Like 7

But is it a scripted rambling zig zag?

It's half scripted -- any more than that and it wouldn't be a RAMBLING zig-zag.  But the directions are like Google directions -- sometimes there's a better route than what they show you.  Basically, throw in your own unique zigs and a few impromptu zags, and you will find your way.

• Like 2

56%  :scared:

I don't understand! I grew spending my summers in the sticks! I learned to make moonshine when I was 4! I should have been able to pass an online test. I guess that's what I get for being honest.

Eta: I'm not prejudice, I just assumed an online quiz about Texas would be.

• Like 2

I got 83%. Guess Alabama and Texas must have some things in common. Add that to my 2 hours at the urgent care last night and I have lots of points!

• Like 1

I got 83%. Guess Alabama and Texas must have some things in common. Add that to my 2 hours at the urgent care last night and I have lots of points!

Well, I guess I'm happy for you. Me, on the other hand, I open a thread titled "Ignore Me" and find out that my life is pointless. :scared:

• Like 6