What's with the ads?

#113301 AMJ

AMJ

Magnificent Matriarch & Elephant ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14960 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

Dawn, I remember going to a shopping center in that area of Tennessee once--but I don't remember the shopping center as much as I remember something else. There was a field, and it was full of thistles that were heading out. It was alive with purple finches and gold finches. They were as thick as butterflies, all feeding on the thistle seed. It was the most amazing bird tornado ever. Constantly shifting yellow, gold, black, purple and red whirlwinds of wings.  :001_smile:

I'll have to remember to tell MIL about that!  Maybe she'll plant some thistles in her bird patch.   :laugh:

Birdie Booya(h)!

Edited by AMJ, 12 September 2017 - 09:41 PM.

• Another Lynn, Critterfixer, prairiewindmomma and 2 others like this

#113302 AMJ

AMJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14960 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

I'm beat! I washed our sheets and comforter this morning, and put chicken in Italian dressing. After work (and I left work an hour later than planned) I took dc to Best Buy to spend their own money, plus bought a cheap CD player to use at church, then to McD for tea, but ended up eating there.
Then we came home, cooked the chicken, ran the roomba, dusted the living room, foyer, and dining area, remade my bed, loaded the dishwasher (after dd unloaded it), and packed school stuff for tomorrow.

You've been busy!  My tired brain pictured chickens in Italian Zoot Suits.

• Critterfixer and myblessings4 like this

#113303 AMJ

AMJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14960 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

This evening DD13 gave her blue kids' Aikido jacket back to Sensei.  She is officially a Sempai for the kids' class, and will wear her white jacket, like the other Sempais.

I did NOT pick up my prescriptions this evening after Aikido.  There was a very long line at the pharmacy, and the line wasn't moving.  The prescriptions can wait until tomorrow.

DD13 and I had Chick-fil-A for late supper, and picked up some for DD16 to reheat for herself tomorrow (maybe for breakfast).  After the chicken drive-thru we then went into Baskin Robbins and picked up far too much ice cream.  One quart each for the 4 of us, each with our own favorite flavor.  Mine was the only prepack, though, and there was a sale on the prepack that made a second one of mine almost free, so I have two quarts and everyone else has 1 quart each.

Yes, we managed to fit it all in the freezer.   :laugh:   I get peanut butter and chocolate tomorrow.

(Well, maybe just a couple spoonfuls now.)  It's bedtime.

• Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Susan in TN and 4 others like this

#113304 Openhearted

Openhearted

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2144 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

We are home safely. I'm tired. Good night, ITT. 😍
  • Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Susan in TN and 5 others like this

#113305 Slache

Slache

Repaired With Gold

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22328 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:06 PM

DUDE! Cats are solar powered! I totally get it!
  • Another Lynn, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 5 others like this

#113306 Another Lynn

Another Lynn

From the land of Lynn's Learning Lockdown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9890 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:31 AM

Good Wednesday Morning!  Sleep in if you want; there's no morning time today because of orthodontist appt.  

COFFEE!!!!

Dawn, glad you are safely home.  Hope the memory of the beach brings you peace during busy times!

(((Paige)))  Don't die.

(((Prairie's dd)))

Jean, are you feeling better?   :grouphug:

Krissi, I would probably love the older home, but would choose the newer one for practical reasons - utilities and resale being foremost.  (I'm not a kitchen person, lol.)

• Jean in Newcastle, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 4 others like this

#113307 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:40 AM

I'll keep that in mind about the red40.  My mind was headed towards a sulfate allergy (since my ^dd^ was sensitive to that), but red40 might be spot on as oldest was sensitive to that in food in large amounts.  We live such a -free life here because of everyone's collective sensitivities that Youngest hasn't had a lot of exposures and so we're sorting out what her own list is/will be.

I bought her her own little hypoallergenic soap to take to school so she can wash her hands safely.

#113308 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:43 AM

I spent 2 hours last night helping one of my kids wiggle out a tooth. The tooth fairy is going to drop buy a new lipstick for me, I think, for the emergency assist.

• Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Susan in TN and 9 others like this

#113309 Susan in TN

Susan in TN

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14326 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:54 AM

Good morning!

Welcome home, Dawn!

(((Paige)))

Tooth fairy! Be good to Prairie!

Our Irma refugees are here. They are a bit vague on how long they plan to stay. Aparently the one house was not damaged by the hurricane but was broken into afterwards. (It's a rental. He had most of his valuable stuff with him but they may have taken some of his housemate's stuff.)

Coffee!
  • Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Critterfixer and 2 others like this

#113310 ikslo

ikslo

Ninja Elephant Minion with Nunchucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7554 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:58 AM

A FAFSA on looters. :glare:

• Another Lynn, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 6 others like this

#113311 Another Lynn

Another Lynn

From the land of Lynn's Learning Lockdown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9890 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:01 AM

Speaking of FAFSA, I still have to do that for my current college student even though I have no one applying right now.  (Somehow, I keep forgetting and re-remembering this fact.)  When does the site flip over?  October 1, right?

• Critterfixer likes this

#113312 myblessings4

myblessings4

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6346 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:11 AM

I'm awake!! I'm not solar powered, though.
  • Another Lynn, Critterfixer, AMJ and 1 other like this

#113313 AMJ

AMJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14960 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:21 AM

Yup!  That's what keeps them going (and their eyes glowing) all night long.

• Another Lynn, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 2 others like this

#113314 Spudater

Spudater

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2440 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:21 AM

That sounds like a good t-shirt. :)

And not to be that person, but make sure you take it seriously if Mary's eye hurts longer than it should. I ended up with recurrent corneal erosion -- the upper layer where it got hurt got weakened so I have to put ointment in my eye before bed each night so it doesn't get stuck to my eyelid in my sleep and rip open again. It's not super common and it may be unheard of in kids, idk but, just so you know.
  • Susan in TN, Critterfixer and AMJ like this

#113315 AMJ

AMJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14960 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:29 AM

Why is the Oriental Trading catalog on MY desk?  That is DH's thing, and he is the one that collects the mail.  I don't want to see all of that silly fun stuff!  Get it away!  Get it away!

Dang, too late.  In trying to move it to the round file it fell open to some fun Halloween stuff.  I'm done for.   :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

• Critterfixer, myblessings4, ikslo and 2 others like this

#113316 myblessings4

myblessings4

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6346 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

Why is the Oriental Trading catalog on MY desk? That is DH's thing, and he is the one that collects the mail. I don't want to see all of that silly fun stuff! Get it away! Get it away!

Dang, too late. In trying to move it to the round file it fell open to some fun Halloween stuff. I'm done for. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Solid.

I'm with you. Thankfully, I haven't gotten mine yet!
  • Critterfixer, AMJ and Alittledeal like this

#113317 Critterfixer

Critterfixer

Mr. Mom-Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12626 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

I'm up. Caffeine. Chores are done. Time to edit before school.

• Jean in Newcastle, Susan in TN, AMJ and 1 other like this

#113318 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:06 AM

Oriental Trading company does not tempt me.

The new Hearth and Hand collection by Magnolia Market that will be coming to Target this fall.....I may have to give up going to Target or get three part-time jobs.

• Susan in TN, Critterfixer, AMJ and 1 other like this

#113319 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:06 AM

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!!β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

Wednesday!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hot flashes πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and bizarre dreamsπŸ‘Ώ
  • Jean in Newcastle, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 1 other like this

#113320 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:07 AM

I'm about to throw a way a lot of polyester sleepwear.  I can't get rid of the stink, despite running the sanitation cycle and adding oxyclean. I know it's bacteria. :(  Any other suggestions?  

• Susan in TN likes this

#113321 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:08 AM

I spent 2 hours last night helping one of my kids wiggle out a tooth. The tooth fairy is going to drop buy a new lipstick for me, I think, for the emergency assist.

Wow, I never knew the tooth fairy gave bonuses. I will have to keep that in mind,
  • Susan in TN, AMJ, Lotsoflittleducklings and 2 others like this

#113322 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:09 AM

Why is the Oriental Trading catalog on MY desk? That is DH's thing, and he is the one that collects the mail. I don't want to see all of that silly fun stuff! Get it away! Get it away!

Dang, too late. In trying to move it to the round file it fell open to some fun Halloween stuff. I'm done for. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm so sorry. I don't think I got ours yet.
  • Susan in TN and AMJ like this

#113323 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

Wow, I never knew the tooth fairy gave bonuses. I will have to keep that in mind,

Hazard pay.  She can be pretty generous, but conditions can be pretty rough on the ground.  

• Susan in TN, KrissiK, AMJ and 1 other like this

#113324 Critterfixer

Critterfixer

Mr. Mom-Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12626 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:14 AM

I'm about to throw a way a lot of polyester sleepwear.  I can't get rid of the stink, despite running the sanitation cycle and adding oxyclean. I know it's bacteria. :(  Any other suggestions?  

You might try an enzyme cleaner. I use Anti-Icky-Poo for very stinky river laundry.

• Susan in TN likes this

#113325 Junie

Junie

Apprentice Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6857 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

Good Morning!

• Jean in Newcastle, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 1 other like this

#113326 Slache

Slache

Repaired With Gold

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22328 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

I had the most bizarre, involved dream last night. I went to go find my two aunts that I didn't know I had and they lived in what appeared to be 1800s France. They were trying to start up a business where they made clothes to sell. All the clothes looked different, no two were alike. They were in a three-story building the main story was incredibly tall and it was the store and the top story had no use so they gave it to me to live in. There was this whole other side of the family I didn't know about and they were nice so they stayed away from my side of the family. Outside there were these poor people trying to start a business with a food stand and my aunt's helped them to pay bills because the wealthy men were evil and trying to take everything they could. Across the courtyard there was another huge building and I found out that the evil men owned the building and they were keeping an old man in the basement. The man was like thousands of years old and knew almost everything. We helped him Escape and in doing so I found out that there were people in outer space and spaceships and so much more to the universe than I knew. One of the poor people that was trying to make food was actually an orphan and the old man helped her to get home. She had this memory of outer space and the man could see her memory and knew that one of the Stars wasn't real. She was to go and see what that start actually was and it was a hospital. Something at the hospital was wrong that's why she escaped and didn't remember. Then Matt woke me up with sausage and potatoes. The whole dream was brownish like it was a movie run through some sort of a filter. A lot of people spoke with something similar to London accents. I remember the clothes and names and insides of the buildings. It was all very intense.
  • Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Susan in TN and 8 others like this

#113327 Slache

Slache

Repaired With Gold

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22328 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

Jean said that cats are solar powered a few months (years?) ago and I didn't get it. It just hit me randomly last night.

That sounds like a good t-shirt. :)
And not to be that person, but make sure you take it seriously if Mary's eye hurts longer than it should. I ended up with recurrent corneal erosion -- the upper layer where it got hurt got weakened so I have to put ointment in my eye before bed each night so it doesn't get stuck to my eyelid in my sleep and rip open again. It's not super common and it may be unheard of in kids, idk but, just so you know.

Thank you! Yes, I'm making a big deal of it and watching her and babying her. You don't mess with possible permanent damage.

Yo tampoco.
  • Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Critterfixer and 2 others like this

#113328 luuknam

luuknam

Think before you arithmetic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

And not to be that person, but make sure you take it seriously if Mary's eye hurts longer than it should.

Ouch. That sucks, Spud. 

Broccoli claimed his eye kept hurting, and that he needed the eye patch for longer than they said he should... and then at the follow-up the ophthalmologist looked at his eye, and it was completely healed, and when the doctor said he was fine Broccoli reluctantly decided that he could, indeed, be without the eye patch, and that maybe it didn't hurt after all anymore. 

#kids

#113329 Susan in TN

Susan in TN

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14326 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

FYI, International Talk Like A Pirate Day is next Tuesday, Sept. 19th - you might need supplies!
  • Another Lynn, Critterfixer, AMJ and 2 others like this

#113330 AMJ

AMJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14960 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

The new Hearth and Hand collection by Magnolia Market that will be coming to Target this fall.....I may have to give up going to Target or get three part-time jobs.

I keep looking at OT's small goodies, thinking about passing out that instead of candy for Halloween.  With luck I'll set the catalog aside for later and forget all about it.

• Critterfixer likes this

#113331 Openhearted

Openhearted

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2144 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

Good morning! Coffee!

Mom is wanting to be admitted to the hospital because the pain in her side is not any better. Pain medication does not provide any relief. So I have put a call into the doctor, but we may have to go back to the ER again.

My body is still on central time.

Have a fabulous day everyone!
  • Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Susan in TN and 4 others like this

#113332 Paige

Paige

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5125 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

It has rained and I feel so much better. I usually hate gloomy days, but I hope it keeps raining until all the ragweed dies.

My DDa is making friends at school. I'm so nervous for her- she has been so super shy and filled with social anxiety for years and I was so worried. I hope it works out and the kids are actually nice. It sounds like she was placed in a class with a couple outgoing but calmer kids that reached out to her and she's opening up. DDb who is much higher on the anxiety scale is still talking to nobody and maybe is a little jealous of her sister, so it's good news/bad news. 

Dawn- hope your mom is ok.  :grouphug:

I have been dragging DH's boxes of junk out of the storage room and into a main room for him to hopefully purge. He has been hauling this crap around from house to house for 20years. I need it gone to empty out the baby's room and hopefully still make the storage room organized enough to be useful. Here's hoping he doesn't just shove it back in the storage area in front of my newly beautifully arranged shelves! Y'all, it's like 20 boxes of mostly junk mail that can't be burned in bulk b/c there's probably birth certificates and other important stuff mixed in here and there! I want to paint the baby's room before I can't. It's just drywall now and I'm getting nesty. 

• Jean in Newcastle, Another Lynn, Susan in TN and 5 others like this

#113333 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

I had the most bizarre, involved dream last night. I went to go find my two aunts that I didn't know I had and they lived in what appeared to be 1800s France. They were trying to start up a business where they made clothes to sell. All the clothes looked different, no two were alike. They were in a three-story building the main story was incredibly tall and it was the store and the top story had no use so they gave it to me to live in. There was this whole other side of the family I didn't know about and they were nice so they stayed away from my side of the family. Outside there were these poor people trying to start a business with a food stand and my aunt's helped them to pay bills because the wealthy men were evil and trying to take everything they could. Across the courtyard there was another huge building and I found out that the evil men owned the building and they were keeping an old man in the basement. The man was like thousands of years old and knew almost everything. We helped him Escape and in doing so I found out that there were people in outer space and spaceships and so much more to the universe than I knew. One of the poor people that was trying to make food was actually an orphan and the old man helped her to get home. She had this memory of outer space and the man could see her memory and knew that one of the Stars wasn't real. She was to go and see what that start actually was and it was a hospital. Something at the hospital was wrong that's why she escaped and didn't remember. Then Matt woke me up with sausage and potatoes. The whole dream was brownish like it was a movie run through some sort of a filter. A lot of people spoke with something similar to London accents. I remember the clothes and names and insides of the buildings. It was all very intense.

Wow, that is a pretty detailed and involved dream!! Sometimes I wonder why we remember the minute details of some dreams and others are just vague impressions.
  • Susan in TN, Critterfixer, AMJ and 1 other like this

#113334 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

I have been dragging DH's boxes of junk out of the storage room and into a main room for him to hopefully purge. He has been hauling this crap around from house to house for 20years. I need it gone to empty out the baby's room and hopefully still make the storage room organized enough to be useful. Here's hoping he doesn't just shove it back in the storage area in front of my newly beautifully arranged shelves! Y'all, it's like 20 boxes of mostly junk mail that can't be burned in bulk b/c there's probably birth certificates and other important stuff mixed in here and there! I want to paint the baby's room before I can't. It's just drywall now and I'm getting nesty.

Let me know how that works out for you. Every time I suggest to DH he go through the boxes of college textbooks that are gathering dust or maybe he ought to get rid of the cowboy boots that I have never once seen him wear in the 17 years I have known him.... he gets this panicked look on his face.
  • Another Lynn, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 2 others like this

#113335 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:54 AM

I guess we should start school. Or something. I'd rather do "or something..." because I am just tired of school.
  • Another Lynn, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 3 others like this

#113336 Critterfixer

Critterfixer

Mr. Mom-Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12626 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:00 AM

We are doing school. I'm behind because editing.

• Susan in TN, AMJ and Openhearted like this

#113337 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

I went through boxes of unopened mail when I married dh.  Sometimes it's easier to just do the task than to wait on someone else.

When we downsized a couple of years ago, I had to teach dh how to sort and prioritize. It wasn't a skill that he had. We talked about the intangible cost of storing something.  When I went through all of my stuff and he began to feel the house "breathe", he discovered that he really liked it.

He's still a packrat, but it's manageable.

• Another Lynn, Susan in TN, KrissiK and 3 others like this

#113338 luuknam

luuknam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:09 AM

I really don't cope well with noise. Why do I have 2 noise makers?

• Another Lynn, Susan in TN, Critterfixer and 5 others like this

#113339 Jean in Newcastle

Jean in Newcastle

Beekeeping Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66700 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:15 AM

Fibromyalgia is weird. It can mask some pain like kidney stones because it gets swallowed up by my normal pain. But stuff that wouldn't bother other people as much is like intensifying a laser with a magnifying glass. It was a super bad night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Another Lynn and Susan in TN like this

#113340 luuknam

luuknam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

Dear, dear Celery. Why would you actually add -10 + -9 + -8 .... + 9 + 10 + 11 +12??? You actually managed to get the correct answer, so kudos on not messing up the arithmetic due to sloppiness (as you usually do), but, WHY??? Virtually every problem in this book needs to be simplified first, at which point they tend to become really easy. 

(this is obviously not our best math day... he actually did stuff like that for *every* problem today... he did simplify some of the problems on previous days, so all hope is not lost, but man... think before you arithmetic)

• Susan in TN, Critterfixer and AMJ like this

#113341 Junie

Junie

Apprentice Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6857 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:19 AM

(((Jean)))

• Jean in Newcastle and Susan in TN like this

#113342 luuknam

luuknam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Btw, when I call him back to look at problems like that, he tends to spot the way to simplify it right away. It'd just make both our lives easier if he simplified it the first time. 

• Another Lynn, Susan in TN and AMJ like this

#113343 luuknam

luuknam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

:grouphug:  Jean.

#113344 prairiewindmomma

prairiewindmomma

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10477 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

Fibromyalgia is weird. It can mask some pain like kidney stones because it gets swallowed up by my normal pain. But stuff that wouldn't bother other people as much is like intensifying a laser with a magnifying glass. It was a super bad night.

I'm sorry, Jean.

#113345 Critterfixer

Critterfixer

Mr. Mom-Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12626 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:32 AM

:grouphug: Jean.

Sigh. I think today is just going to be one of those days. Every other minute there's an interruption. 

• Jean in Newcastle, Susan in TN and AMJ like this

#113346 KrissiK

KrissiK

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13920 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

((Jeannie))

#113347 Critterfixer

Critterfixer

Mr. Mom-Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12626 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

I'm having one of those days where little noises sound like kettledrums and general talking seems like being surrounded by a football stadium full of people yammering. I think I'll put some ear plugs in.

#113348 luuknam

luuknam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

I can't stand ear plugs, or I'd join you.

#113349 Critterfixer

Critterfixer

Mr. Mom-Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12626 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:39 PM

I don't like them myself. But sometimes it is necessary. 

• Susan in TN, AMJ and luuknam like this

#113350 Spudater

Spudater

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2440 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

Two hours sounds more like overtime...or hazard pay!
  • Susan in TN, AMJ and Junie like this