Menu

Ignore this thread!

I went to the gym. I did my cardio, but the I felt light-headed during weights, despite drinking lots of water and eating well today. So I left. But first I drank more 3 bottles of water. Got home, and DH had made dinner and left mine warming in the oven. :hurray: But then I could only eat half of it. My body doesn't want it. It tastes like dirt.

I hope I'm not getting sick. That, too, would be butt.

• Like 4

I went to the gym. I did my cardio, but the I felt light-headed during weights, despite drinking lots of water and eating well today. So I left. But first I drank more 3 bottles of water. Got home, and DH had made dinner and left mine warming in the oven. :hurray: But then I could only eat half of it. My body doesn't want it. It tastes like dirt.

Prolly your body is telling you to laze around and eat more ice cream. That would be my best guess.

#notadoctornordoiplayoneontv

• Like 9

I'm sorry everyone is having bad days today. I keep waiting for any news on the contest, but so far all is quiet. As I expected, no male wanted leftovers, and so all were left to their own devices in the kitchen. It smells like bacon, but I'm afraid to look.

• Like 5

I just lost a friend today (friendship ended). I am sad. It's complicated because our lives overlap a lot with shared events.

It ended over something stupid, which I think is really reflective of the fact that I stopped being useful to her...and we weren't so much friends to begin with. ☹ï¸

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Prolly your body is telling you to laze around and eat more ice cream. That would be my best guess.

#notadoctornordoiplayoneontv

You need to listen to Susan!! She knows!!
  • Like 2

Dh has asked me not to buy brown rice anymore. Unfortunately, we have about 15 # left to get through.

Where does everyone sit on the rice divide? Personally. I prefer Basmati. The kids like Jasmine.

Plain white. The cheap stuff. However, it must be prepared with chicken stock, not water. Always.

• Like 3

I feel like someone has been slapping me in the face with decomposing carp. Or maybe I feel like the carp: a live carp that someone used to slap someone else in the face, and is now half out of its wits and dying. Yep, that's me. A dying, senseless, good-for-nothing fish, which just wants to swim away, but is too weak to do so.

I'm dying of death.

• Like 5

Dh has asked me not to buy brown rice anymore. Unfortunately, we have about 15 # left to get through.

Where does everyone sit on the rice divide? Personally. I prefer Basmati. The kids like Jasmine.

I get regular white rice. We're not fancy or healthy.
  • Like 2

I feel like someone has been slapping me in the face with decomposing carp. Or maybe I feel like the carp: a live carp that someone used to slap someone else in the face, and is now half out of its wits and dying. Yep, that's me. A dying, senseless, good-for-nothing fish, which just wants to swim away, but is too weak to do so.

I'm dying of death.

Chicken soup, crackers and an early bedtime for the fish.

• Like 5

I'm dying of death.

I do not like this one bit. Rocco is on the way with the ITT chopper. Sounds like you need time on the Island.
  • Like 6

I had a bad day too but not as bad as y'all's. Can I do that?

I just got off the phone with a billing office asking where my refund is.

How do you store large quantities of soup in the freezer?

Who is refunding you with soup?

Is 6 pm too early to go to bed?

Is it too late for a nap?

No.

No.

I have to edit ds16's transcript because sports teams don't like kids who take 5 years to complete high school.  So I am going to dump a whole bunch of credits and call those 8th grade.  Grrr.

Don't do this. Do a subject transcript or give high school credit to courses taken in 8th grade. I got high school credit in 6th, 7th and 8th and college credit in 11th and 12th. The school was responsible so I don't know how it's done, but it's done.

Is 7 pm too early to go to bed?

No.

No.

So I left.

Good call. Never risk weakening yourself.

Jasmine

PLANT!

• Like 7

I'm dying of death.

This is against ITT regulations.  But you may go to bed early and call in sick tomorrow.  

• Like 7

I'm dying of death.

Oh honey. Decomposing fish or live carp would indicate the need for a shower with nice smelling soap.

ðŸ¡

• Like 1

I'm dying of death.

Are you running a fever? Body aches? Put hydrogen peroxide in each ear for 3-4 minutes every 2 hours.

I just lost a friend today (friendship ended). I am sad. It's complicated because our lives overlap a lot with shared events.

It ended over something stupid, which I think is really reflective of the fact that I stopped being useful to her...and we weren't so much friends to begin with. ☹ï¸

I'm so sorry.  :grouphug:

Is 7 pm too early to go to bed?

No to both.

Paige, sorry about the medical stuffs.

I hope the kids going to school doesn't mean you won't be ITT-ing anymore. Because that would be butt.

I'll after school still so I'll be around. And I guess I can baby school. I don't trust the school educationally after seeing what DS does in HS and I was less than impressed with the 2 classes they each took last year. One of the girls is ambitious and very concerned that she won't learn as much at school. DH's main concern is their social lives which is the sole reason they are going. I doubt it will make much of a difference, but who knows. They've always been shy and will probably never be the social butterfly he was, but before their social anxiety hit they loved school type activities. I would like them to be back to their happy selves too, but I dunno if throwing them into school is the solution or if it will make them worse. 

I like Jasmine. It's easier for me to cook.

• Like 3

The temperature has dropped into the mid-70s and I'm freezing! I have a shirt and sweater on. I'm trying to get the family to be happy with the a/c on 78 or 79, but they think I'm weird. 

I was not made for cold temps and need to move farther south!! DH is retiring and I hope, hope, hope he decided to look south for jobs instead of just taking something easy locally. 

• Like 1

Don't do this. Do a subject transcript or give high school credit to courses taken in 8th grade. I got high school credit in 6th, 7th and 8th and college credit in 11th and 12th. The school was responsible so I don't know how it's done, but it's done.

It's already done.

If I don't dump the credits, ds16 won't be able to play sports this fall.  Since he is hoping to get a soccer scholarship, playing soccer is more important than keeping the credits.  

I am keeping the Algebra I credit and noting that it was taken in 8th grade.

• Like 3

I had a good day. I got everything done other than TKD. Hugs to everyone having a bad day. 7pm is not too early for bed, but I wouldn't risk a nap that late. What rice depends on what dish. Generally, I'm fine with cheap brown rice for most things (but not, for example, risotto), but DW does not like brown rice. I think we probably have 4 different kinds of rice (Jasmine, risotto, brown, and wild?). 

• Like 7

I went to the doctor today because the ice cream cure didn't help my swollen eyelid.

He told me to put warm compresses on it and skip my arthritis medication this week (because it's an immunosuppressant).

He also gave me a script for an antibiotic, but after doing a little research I decided that I won't be taking it.  It's a Pregnancy Category D drug.  I'm not pregnant (that I know of), but I *might* be.  Highly unlikely, I know, but I don't take Cat D drugs ever.  I will be calling in the morning for a new script.

• Like 5

Tonight at dinner, dd14 threatened to put dd6 into a room all by herself to see how long she would keep talking, even if no one was listening to her.

We expected dd6 to cry (because she does that a lot) or get mad.

Instead, she got a bright smile on her face and yelled, "Goodie!!!"   :huh:  :lol:  

Edited by Junie
  • Like 8

Goodness.

Hugs to everybody, including Neko.

And chocolate (except you, Neko).

I am not dying of death.  Just slowly wasting away from allergies which have been disrupting my sleep and leaving me dopey all day long.  Which is not good, because a thousand things have to happen between now and the weekend, when I pack up seven people for a trip while simultaneously moving everything we own into the garage so the floors can be restained and finished while we are gone.  

And in case you were wondering, everything we own can NOT fit in the one-car garage.  

• Like 8

Hugs, everyone!!!

What's so wonderful about kindle paperwhite?

Everything Paige said.

I think it reads more like a book than a screen. I hate reading on tablets but love my paperwhite.

:iagree:

It's already done.

If I don't dump the credits, ds16 won't be able to play sports this fall.  Since he is hoping to get a soccer scholarship, playing soccer is more important than keeping the credits.  

I am keeping the Algebra I credit and noting that it was taken in 8th grade.

I'm sorry.

Ready, Slache?

Apparently not.

I guess she missed it!

I was reading to the kids because I'm a good mom.  :closedeyes:

• Like 7