Menu

Ignore this thread!

ITT TMI Alert::

I had a relatively small episiotomy with my first DS almost 16yrs ago. Never had a problem with it ever, even with the other pregnancies and L&Ds, and never needed another one. This pregnancy, the scar is sore and seems fresh and swollen. Is that part of normal pregnancy annoyances that can sometimes happen? I'm not sure if I should mention it to the OB/GYN. I don't want to encourage unnecessary or more frequent exams. Any tips to make it calm down?

It is normal, ice. I'm sorry. I tell my obgyn everything. And ITT.
  • Like 2

So, while Celery was reading the article, he asked me where chocolate milk comes from. I told him "brown cows", and he actually believed for a moment that I was clueless too. He was not amused when I told him I was just joking. 

When I nursed my kids, I always said white milk came out of one side and chocolate milk out of the other. 

• Like 4

I am going to The AFSA in the morning and have to make a decision about coffee. Do I cheat (dairy-free month) and buy cream, or buy non-dairy creamer with loads of crap in it? The coconut milk and coconut creamer and canned coconut cream are just not doing it for me. I might as well be drinking it black. :ack2: OR, I could just take caffeine pills all month. I am leaning towards non-dairy creamer.

I got my vegan yogurt starter in the mail today. There are 4 packets so hopefully I can get something resembling coconut yogurt in 4 tries.

Tonight's Not Gross Dinner will be tacos.

I've never liked the coconut milk/creamer/canned in my coffee. I did like cashew milk.

• Like 1

I was looking for a book.

Good Earth Macha Green Tea.

Always ask Renai.

But you didn't say that.  You said you found IT, and you even forgot one T!  Everyone knows that ITT is IT, so we understood you anyway.  No call to go looking anywhere else when this is where IT(T) is at!

• Like 1

Just letting you know that I'll be attending to some family things for the next week, so I won't be on the board much.  Dh's aunt passed away.  She was a dear lady who lived to almost 90.   :)

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:   I'm very sorry to hear this.  My condolences to you all.

• Like 1

ITT TMI Alert::

I had a relatively small episiotomy with my first DS almost 16yrs ago. Never had a problem with it ever, even with the other pregnancies and L&Ds, and never needed another one. This pregnancy, the scar is sore and seems fresh and swollen. Is that part of normal pregnancy annoyances that can sometimes happen? I'm not sure if I should mention it to the OB/GYN. I don't want to encourage unnecessary or more frequent exams. Any tips to make it calm down? 

Tell the doc.  It's always better they be informed of such things.  Could be it's quite normal, but it could also be a sign of something to watch for.  Err on the side of caution.

:grouphug: Junie

I'm still a little messed up. It was a rough day. Going to bed soon so that I can wake up early again and get ready for another busy day. I just finally ate lunch. One of those kind of days.

Sleep well.

• Like 1

And, here it is, because I'm awesome.

And that someone was me.  

AMJ can't beat me up.  Slache-Like-Rache is my new weightlifting-tv-ditching bodyguard.  And she knows Greek so I especially trust her.

In pictures:

04-3292.jpg

Protected by:

200_s.gif

meTYt1QYkd-12.png

I'm sorry the pictures aren't more flattering.

There. I apologized.

• Like 5

I went a bit bananas and decided to go to The AFSA tonight. My checkout lady called me baby and honey child. :D And I didn't leave my purse in the cart! ðŸ‘

There was no fresh basil so I bought a somewhat wilty basil plant. 🌿 I didn't buy any kind of creamer - real, coconut, or fake. I couldn't decide what to get and then I forgot. I'm gonna try the cashew milk, though, next time I get to the store. Thanks for the suggestion, Renai! The price of blueberries is not low (enough), and I'm beginning to worry that there will be no blueberry bonanza this summer.

• Like 4

The price of blueberries is not low (enough), and I'm beginning to worry that there will be no blueberry bonanza this summer.

If you come here (well, to the south of here, so, closer to you), they're $1.75/lb if you pick them yourself. They're organic too, fwiw. We only got just over a pound though, because they were the last thing we decided to pick, and the kids just weren't helping enough (my main reason was to give them a clue about what it's like to pick berries). 

Bluebooya!

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 8

When did notebooks become binders?? :blink:

Term depends on usage. Most of mine are used as binders, ie, they are simply a way to bind like items. Lesson plans, ebooks, helpful articles, etc. That's what I'm wanting now-binders. I rarely use them as notebooks.

Term depends on usage. Most of mine are used as binders, ie, they are simply a way to bind like items. Lesson plans, ebooks, helpful articles, etc. That's what I'm wanting now-binders. I rarely use them as notebooks.

3 ring binders?

We brought Gymnast to McDonald's for french fries and ice cream. Dancer is at a youth thing at church.

I hope you dipped the fries in the ice cream!?
  • Like 1

I thought that binders were things that opened? That you could put paper into? You can bind books of course in all sorts of ways but the finished book isn't a binder. In that scenario, the thing that bound the books is a binder. . .

And yes.

I do remember when 3-ring binders were called 3-ring notebooks. They were used to hold all your notes (and papers) from different classes/subjects.

When I want to keep notes together, I use spiral or composition notebooks.

It's semantics. Or being annoyingly precise. Take your pick.

• Like 3

And, here it is, because I'm awesome.

Nice work, Renai!!

I'd forgotten that about AMJ.   :blink:

Also, I looked much younger in those days.....is that only four ducklings?

ETA:  Nope, just double checked. it's five.  But I'm so much thinner..... 

#perimenopausesucksforducks

ETA again:  forducks.  Because I'm a poet.   :D

Edited by Lotsoflittleducklings
  • Like 5

I went a bit bananas and decided to go to The AFSA tonight. My checkout lady called me baby and honey child. :D And I didn't leave my purse in the cart! ðŸ‘

I went to The Afsa, too. I didn't see you, though. I kept my purse and remembered to bring my bags. The check-out lady didn't call me anything. Got stuff for DS for Boy Scout Camp. Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 4

Good Saturday Morning!  Someone nearby (next-door?) is weed-eating.  At 6:45 in the morning.   :eek:   I need some bazookas!  JJM?

(((Junie)))  I'm sorry for your loss!

We saw Spiderman last night.  I liked it better than previous ones.

I'm behind on everything.  COFFEE! 

• Like 5

Good morning! It's Saturday!

Today I have to do some pantry organization and cooking and looking through curriculum materials to see what I want to sell in Tuesday's home school sale. It was kind of put together at the last minute, but hopefully someone will come and buy my stuff.

Coffee? Might have to settle for a caffeine pill. So sad. :(

• Like 2

Does it tell you how to train a kitty to pee where he should?!

I've tried sprinkling treats and moving his water to his preferred spots that we'd preferred he didn't go. When the treats aren't there, he still goes. The water seems to be deterring him from the other spot, but I dunno if it'll last. DH is ready to kick him out but kitty loves us and would be sad.

Put the litter box where he likes to pee. Once he starts using the box, move it a little at a time to where you want it to be

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If you come here (well, to the south of here, so, closer to you), they're $1.75/lb if you pick them yourself. They're organic too, fwiw. We only got just over a pound though, because they were the last thing we decided to pick, and the kids just weren't helping enough (my main reason was to give them a clue about what it's like to pick berries). 

Bluebooya!

Would that be Blueya(h)?

• Like 1