Menu

Ignore this thread!

Do I want to know what fart touch is? From the house that brought you butt as an adjective....

You really don't want to know what Fart-touch is. Actually, I don't want to know what it is, either. But I have no choice, I live with these people. It's all around me.

Littlest DD is sitting there, pushing and pushing and then announced, "that's it! My butt's empty!"

Is it any wonder I drink so much COFFEE???☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸

• Like 6

When I was teaching school, I taught Boys Bible for a year. And one boy, C, had gas so bad that one day he literally cleared the room. It stunk that bad. And it was just me standing there at the front of the classroom and him in his seat grinning. I about died.

• Like 4

And that I can't pay attention??

The amount of times I get interrupted trying to read ITT is in the squillions.

Points for quoting myself.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 3

Susan, how's the boy.

Poor kid. He drank 2 gatorades, 2 apple juices, and a Sprite and begged me not to make him drink any more because he was so full. I suggested he take a break for a half hour. He threw up. Ugh. I'm going to see if he can keep more down in the morning, taking it a little slower maybe. I dread having to bring him to the ER, but if he can't get past this dehydration he'll never stop throwing up. And if he doesn't stop throwing up, he'll never get past the dehydration. :ack2:

Duh duh-duh duh! IV fluids to the rescue!

• Like 1

You really don't want to know what Fart-touch is. Actually, I don't want to know what it is, either. But I have no choice, I live with these people. It's all around me.

Littlest DD is sitting there, pushing and pushing and then announced, "that's it! My butt's empty!"

That made me laugh out loud!

• Like 1

Poor kid. He drank 2 gatorades, 2 apple juices, and a Sprite and begged me not to make him drink any more because he was so full. I suggested he take a break for a half hour. He threw up. Ugh. I'm going to see if he can keep more down in the morning, taking it a little slower maybe. I dread having to bring him to the ER, but if he can't get past this dehydration he'll never stop throwing up. And if he doesn't stop throwing up, he'll never get past the dehydration. :ack2:

:grouphug:  What has helped me is just sweetening some water with juice (that's what the hospital had me do), because sometimes drinking that stuff straight is too sweet. All that sweet would make me throw up.

Edited by Renai
  • Like 3

In happier news, dd18's voice recital was very nice. She sang purty and her teacher said nice things about her. Ds21 is home for a couple days and came to the recital. It is interesting and scary to listen to and watch your grown "children" navigate life and think about future plans.

Dh is still at work. He estimates he'll be done around midnight. Guess what's going on at his work? Auditing! Yessssssss! It's invading us from all sides!

I'm tired. Goodnight all y'all!

• Like 5

Good night ya'll. I have an early morning: 5:30 I have to get up to meet someone at about 6:50 so we can drive an hour to training. I'm only waking up that early so I can get some walking in before I go. Otherwise, I'd just get up at 6:15.  :lol:

• Like 3

You forget!! I am the one who doesn't pay attention.😩😩😩 Where have you been?😜

I don't pay attention either.

There's a decomposing bird

SUSAN!

(((DS))) I hope he throws up on you for the dead bird.

:grouphug:  What has helped me is just sweetening some water with juice (that's what the hospital had me do), because sometimes drinking that stuff straight is too sweet. All that sweet would make me throw up.

Good idea.
  • Like 1

A quick Good Morning and COFFEE!!!! because everyone is waking up now....

Also a confession:  I like videos that y'all post even though I can't watch them.  Because schluuuuuuurp.... and all the media barnacles in this house suddenly attach themselves to me.

Also also: I pilates-ed today at 5:22am before the barnacles were in danger of awaking.  Do people do that anymore?  Or is barre the more cool thing now?  Whateves.  I broke out my dvd from 2001 and did it.  Go me.*

Also also also.  I used new shampoo and it smells lovely.  

*Motivational GoMe.  Not Braggadocios GoMe.  

• Like 8

Good morning.  I have a long list of things to do today and I don't want to do any of them.

Grade tests.

Clean the bathroom.

Figure out how to teach ds16 how to drive.

Call the dentist to straighten out appointments.

Schedule vaccines.  (The other thread reminded me.)

Educate somebody.  Or several somebodies.

Find a Shakepeare play on youtube (or w/e) that's worth watching.

ETA:  Booyah!  It's Monday morning.

Edited by Junie
  • Like 5