Menu

Ignore this thread!

Ok, ya'll. I've printed out the directions to the opera and will be sticking the addy in my gps to see how far it is. I like to know how much time I have to get somewhere. I should probably put on pantz other than my pj pants, find a shirt, and maybe even eat something. They're supposed to have food, but you never know what that entails. It very rarely means protein. Maybe I'll eat an egg. Yeah, that.

Ciao!

So, I did everything except eat an egg because there were none. I enjoyed the workshop. It was called, "Working with Expressive Languages in Early Childhood Education: Exploring the Language of Color through Watercolor Paint." I got to explore different paintbrushes, strokes, paper, and color. It was very Reggio. The food was good, so I ate well. Fun was had.

• Like 6

Crack chicken:

It's good on hamburger buns, rolls, etc. You can melt cheese on top of the meat for making it a sandwich, too. You can also eat it as a dip. I put mine on bagel crisps. I guess with the ranch flavor, it might be good on a salad, too.

http://cookiesandcups.com/slow-cooker-crack-chicken/

This looks/sounds really good, actually. Unfortunately, all I can think is, "This will probably kill me." So I pinned it for later. At least, I'll die happy.

• Like 4

Our birthday party is almost done. :hurray: My part is done: food, cake, presents, even the dishes. We still have guests. One is spending the night. The other will go home soon. It has been a good day. But I'm glad it is almost over.

Dd17 says thank you for all the happy birthday wishes. :)

• Like 8

Happy Birthday Dawns Eldest Dd and Dancer!

(((Ellie's toe)))

Headache and nausea eventually went away with a little breakfast, ibuprofin, and coffee. :)

I got back from painting sets and the grocery store and was looking forward to quietly washing the goat, but alas the Surprise Drop-off Former Neighbor kids and their dad are here. I am hiding in the basement. Sounds like they are getting ready to leave.

Shower, dinner, concert, bed. That's the plan.

• Like 7

I got back from painting sets and the grocery store and was looking forward to quietly washing the goat, but alas the Surprise Drop-off Former Neighbor kids and their dad are here. I am hiding in the basement. Sounds like they are getting ready to leave.

:cursing: on your behalf.

• Like 4

Bah Algebra

A cow says Moo

A sheep says Baa

Three little pigs say

La la la!

Wow, Sandra Boynton really does stick with one for a very long time!

Sorry the sheep have taken over your Algebra.  I think DD15 here would agree with you.

• Like 5

Happy Birthday Dancer!!!

(I can't add emojis because on phone. Actually making one more trip to town).

Lynn's errand runs will never end

They just go on and on -- and on and on and on and on and on....

• Like 8

Happy Birthday Dawns Eldest Dd and Dancer!

(((Ellie's toe)))

Headache and nausea eventually went away with a little breakfast, ibuprofin, and coffee. :)

Shower, dinner, concert, bed. That's the plan.

Why were you painting the grocery store?

Hiding in the basement Taking care of things in the utility room is a very necessary task and one best done before washing goats, so regretfully you will have to miss out on the former neighbor's visit.  Obviously.

• Like 6

Bah dh.  (Whom I love very much).  But I say "I don't understand this problem"  And he looks at it and says "Oh, that's easy!  And then he rattles off incomprehensible gobbledly gook about how you do it. 

Oh, this is NOT how it's done.  It's:  "Wow, honey.  That IS a hard problem; let me think about it for a few minutes....(later) Okay, I got it!"  Hmm, perhaps we should have a chat with him...policeman-smiley-emoticon-1.gif.

• Like 8

Oh, this is NOT how it's done.  It's:  "Wow, honey.  That IS a hard problem; let me think about it for a few minutes....(later) Okay, I got it!"  Hmm, perhaps we should have a chat with him...policeman-smiley-emoticon-1.gif.

I don't mind that he finds it easy.  In fact, that should be a bonus.  I do mind that he cannot explain it in plain English step by step along with the "whys" of it all. 

• Like 6

He was over six feet tall. A big guy. It would have been dangerous to physically confront him. It wasn't something I could call the police over. Nor the store manager. I felt helpless and angry.

I would have too. I felt like I had melted just reading it. I'm sorry.

• Like 3

A man rammed into my shoulder at the grocery store and said "Get out my way, you fat pig."

He needs a fat elephant to sit on him and fart in his face.

(Edit:  I need to clarify.  I wrote it when I was mad.  I was specifically thinking of THIS fat elephant of the ninja variety.)

Edited by JoJosMom
  • Like 7

(Edit:  I need to clarify.  I wrote it when I was mad.  I was specifically thinking of THIS fat elephant of the ninja variety.)

Okay, then, we have a plan!  Let's rumble!  (And when ITT Elephants decide to rumble, we RUMBLE.)

• Like 6

Hmm, I DID eat some foods tonight that tend to make me gassy.  *evil grin*

• Like 3

Lots of healing hugs to Jean (for the assault she suffered earlier) and everyone else who needs them.  It's time to go marshal the Dreamland brigade to go punish him in his dreams.  Goodnight, everyone.  Dreamland critters will be visiting Jean with extra love and cuddles tonight.

• Like 5

A man rammed into my shoulder at the grocery store and said "Get out my way, you fat pig."

Oh, my. :grouphug: it's a good thing we weren't nearby or he would have been trampled by ninjas.

ETA: now I see we were already scheduled to sit on him and fart. MUCH better plan.

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 8