Menu

If you do the 24 credits for a year deal on Audible...

Does it give you more frequent $10 offers?  Right now it seems like every other month, as my credits hit 4, it sends me a spend them and get a $10 credit offer.  So if I switch to the once a year 24 credit plan, would I get a $10 offer EVERY month?  

Ok, I don't understand something.  Roll over 12 credits at a time?  What does that mean?  From month to month or into the next *year* of the yearly subscription?  Does that mean I'd have to spend 12 of the 24 the first month I get them??

I found something on audible.  Apparently nothing gets lost but they disappear from your view if the total goes too high, and apparently that's only an issue on your renewal date.

You get 2 credits a month to use. You also get discounted "member" rates. When we first got the subscription I thought 2 a month was too little but as we have had it a little over a year now, I can say it is worth it and just the right amount. Your credits do roll over into the next month. So, if you do not use January then in February you could choose 4 books. 

You get 2 credits a month to use. You also get discounted "member" rates. When we first got the subscription I thought 2 a month was too little but as we have had it a little over a year now, I can say it is worth it and just the right amount. Your credits do roll over into the next month. So, if you do not use January then in February you could choose 4 books. 

I'm confused.  It says the 24 credit plan gives you 24 credits upfront.  You're saying they still ration them out, 2 per month, but you pay the whole amount upfront and get the lower price per credit??

• Like 1

I used to have the 24 credits all at once plan, and you do indeed get all 24 credits at once. You are allowed to "roll over" up to 12 of those into the next year if you haven't used them — provided that you keep the same plan. I believe that if you downgrade to a lower plan when you renew, you can only roll over however many credits the new plan allows. That was the way it worked when I had that plan anyway.

I don't know about the $10 credit thing, I remember getting those occasionally but don't remember how often. Maybe 3 times/yr or so?

• Like 1

I'm confused.  It says the 24 credit plan gives you 24 credits upfront.  You're saying they still ration them out, 2 per month, but you pay the whole amount upfront and get the lower price per credit??

No, I am sorry for the confusion, I am on the monthly plan. If you purchase the upfront plan you receive all of the credits upfront.