Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Already worked out at the gym :)

Ahead:

--a hot shower :lol:

--more decaf, please

--school: math, chem, Science Olympiad quizzing

--daily things; Wednesday tasks

--a few emails

--sort team tshirts for those picking up later

--gather all paperwork for Saturday's competition

--more research

--library run

--dd ballet 6-8

• Like 2

Well, I took that "nap" last night and didn't wake up until 7am.  :/  Luckily I was able to tell my client that he didn't send me everything I needed to finish the work.  They are an hour behind, so he is about to receive that unpleasant news in his email shortly.

So today I still have a lot of stuff due.  I haven't been this consistently productive in a while.  :p  It's kind of nice.  It will be even nicer when I get my inbox and to-dos down to a size that my brain can handle.

Today's list:

• Get the kids up and out, including breakfast and lunches [done]
  • Take out the garbage.  [done]
  • Clean bathrooms and kitchen and some clutter.  [done]
  • Chiro appointment - not sure what time so I'd better check.  [done]
  • Stop at CVS for one quick purchase (it's next to the chiro).  [done]
  • Clear ice from steps and salt them [done]
  • Work until 4:45 [done], taking breaks for:
    • Laundry [done]
    • A little exercise [done]
    • A little housework [done]
    • A little reading [done]
    • Get the kids to start their homework [done]
    • Those personal things I didn't get to yesterday [made progress]
  • Kids' swim team at 5pm.  Take computer and work there. [done]
  • Send client FedEx.  [done]
  • Kids' homework / piano / afterschooling.  [done]
  • Read-aloud during dinner.  [done]
  • Kids' scouting work - sand and plan decoration for the derby car.  (Probably need to buy shiny paint and stuff which I don't have.  Should plan on a trip to a craft store soon.)  Try to make progress on some badges we've started.  [not done]
  • Pack kids' bags for tomorrow.  [done] Set out kids' clothes for tomorrow. [not done]
  • Kids to bed. [done]
  • Work 10-midnight. [done]
  • Like 2

Morning all. Today we're in sick mode. I'll likely be doing a lot of cleaning and laundry today because of it. So far it's just one kid but I suspect the other's will follow suit in the next few days. I also have to go to the grocery store and the library when dh is on his lunch break.

• Like 2

Good morning

- pay bills- all online ones done

- volunteer at dd1's school for lunch- done

- transfer money- done

- get money- done

- dd1's book fair and pick her up- done

- get groceries- done

- dishes- done

- tidy house- round 1 done

- dinner- pork chops- done

- baths

- bedtime routine

• Like 2

Good Morning....

To do:

• clean house and shop--getting 5-8 inches tonight and tomorrow --I'm a little over the snow days!
  • school---full load today
  • gas up car 
  • pull trash cans in garage so I don't have to climb to get them in Mt. Snow  :lol:

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 2

Good morning, all. Well, we are back to what will be our new normal for a bit. Ds1 had a health crisis at school and is now home for the rest of the semester on medical leave. We are grateful that he is better. And hopeful that this will be a silver lining for him.

To do:

shovel snow

school for all

get ds1 to make appointments

chores for all

school administration

read a bit

PM practice/aikido

grocery store during practice

Have a great day!

• Like 3

Very foggy here.  ds, the photographer (among other things) spent part of the morning outside photographing.  I just got my second load of dishes going,

For today

Bake bread

Wash quilts

Repot larger seedlings

Clean and organize attic (it's small, but getting out of control)

ds to Tai Chi

• Like 2

My plans just changed.... this morning I did laundry and packed clothes/bathroom items for a trip down to southern VA for my dd's indoor state track meet.  And just after I had talked to my sister (who lives there) about plans for the weekend, I got an email that the track meet was postponed...again...until next week.  Crazy!  I haven't had a chance to talk to my dh, yet.  He took Thurs, and Fri off for this and will need to change that...again...  more snow!

So, I'm not sure what I need to do:

laundry

tidy up

talk to dh

• Like 1

Jen, glad to hear your son is home safe and sound.  Hope he's feeling better.  

Done:

met with nutritionist and got a work-up, and a new workout plan

workout

grocery store

To do:

Thinking of taking dd to a local college's arboretum.  It's a beautiful day here, mid 60s, with weekend projections in the 80s.  

Find new book to read...finished one last night and was deeply disappointed in the ending.  Do you ever think authors just don't know how to wrap things up?  I dropped the book on the floor in disgust.  The back contained a prologue and 3 chapters of the new book coming out.  Um, no thanks!

Softball practice  cancelled

dinner

• Like 2

Dd is sick.  Not too sick.  Just enough so that she cries at the drop of a hat (a lot of hats dropping here this morning) and is watching Hawaii Five O on Netflix with the kitty.  She doesn't know it yet but she will be doing a bit of school lite later.

Human care done including the treatment plan prescribed by the ENT

Pet care done

1 load of laundry in the washing machine

Ds (hopefully) is actually doing his physics.  (He does do other things.  This is just the thing I have to keep on my front burner so that I can keep it on his.)

Talked to FIL.  I hope there aren't any problems brewing but I'll let dh call him back later since FIL wouldn't tell me what it was about.

OK - next thing:  clean the kitchen.  No maggots or mold here!  

• Like 1

My 2 year old is now showing signs of the bug. He hasn't eaten since breakfast and hes own the verge of diarrhea. No vomiting or fever. Dd still has fever and diarrhea but no more vomiting. Other 2 kids ans myself are OK. dh was the first to get sick and is better now after 4 days.

green smoothies did not happen

Instead, I went to get stuff out of the crisper and the shelf and crisper came crashing down.  So more work in the fridge.  Ds helped me.  We have it sort of put back together but tomorrow I need to shop online for a part to fix the shelf.  

Went to the grocery store with ds.

Went back to the grocery store and then the library because we forgot some stuff including tissues for dd who has gone through our entire supply.

Made dinner for dh and me.  Ds made dinner (homemade bagel bites) for dd and himself.

Spent some time with my neighbor learning the signs I will  need to know to take care of her deaf dog,  The signs are no problem (most are adaptations of ASL which I know) but the complicated food and medication schedule for this very ill dog is going to be a bit of a headache.