Menu

3/4th grade math worksheets without too many words? Puzzles? Need help

I need more things to do with my exchange student who speaks pretty much zero english. He is the sweetest kid and I need to keep him busy to alleviate homesickness. Zome tools and magnatiles thus far huge hits. Legos and origami not. Does not play chess though DH is teaching him. Anyway I have a few things for language arts and I read to him quite a few books but they are short ;) ordering some TOPS unit and we have the field trip thing/sports/piano covered but I need a bit of indipendent school work. I have all singapore and beast academy but wondering about all the words. He has finished half his 4th grade year in France. Thanks all.

Balance Benders uses shapes, not words. The advanced ones use numbers and shapes, but again, no words. If I remember right, there are even only maybe a sentence of directions. The whole thing is extremely self explanatory. There are two books. If the student likes them, then they fly thigh them regardless of age. The 6th grade through twelfth grade is not really very accurate.

• Like 2

Balance Benders uses shapes, not words. The advanced ones use numbers and shapes, but again, no words. If I remember right, there are even only maybe a sentence of directions. The whole thing is extremely self explanatory. There are two books. If the student likes them, then they fly thigh them regardless of age. The 6th grade through twelfth grade is not really very accurate.

Thank you, will get these

Balance Benders and Balance Math, both.

Also, I would think that Beast Academy could be translated with a good computer translation tool pretty well.