Menu

AP Art History- has anyone taken it before?

Has anyone discovered where the list of images is? In college we got the slide list which told us the list of all the images we needed to know, who created them, when/where. This list is referenced multiple times (250 images). It is broken down into periods even, but I cannot find the actual list. Am I looking right at it?

Any help here would be very appreciated.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!  I am so new to this whole AP thing.  My son is wanting to start working on all the memory stuff for the a few tests that he would like to take in high school.  Ds thinks that if he spaces out things like all the countries and capitals, major economic commodeties, timeline dates, pictures and their details, that he will not have to cram so much into the studying the year of the test.  This seams reasonable, so I am sticking my toe into the AP waters to attempt to find such information.

I realize that many parts of the tests will shift, but it seems like the general idea and major details will not shift too much.  Plus, what really bad thing can come from him learning a nice stack of great artists!

I'll spend more time with the curriculum framework.  I went through the other files, but somehow missed this one!

Thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...