Menu

In my day, we got a better quality of troll.

Rivka

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is cracking me up - I had no idea that all of this went on online.

I'm new to the boards, but I promise I'm not a troll! I joined after months of lurking because I had a homeschool related question that no one I know IRL could answer. I knew that the ladies here would have the answer. I don't sit down at my computer often, so I usually read on my ipad. My ipad is so old & slow I can't stand to reply on it. I reply a lot in my head, though!

Question on the stroller thread - I got almost all the way through then gave up. Was the OP posting under two different names? I'm assuming that's not normal!

I've been here for several years and i still reply a lot more in my head than I actually post. Lol

The OP in the stroller thread wasn't posting under two names. She must have changed her username at some point after the thread. So you see her new name in her posts but when she was quoted by someone else, that was her old username.

i remember those... but they were pretty obvious trolls. 

Okay, so I'm dying to know.. was this thread started because someone here thinks we have a new troll??

Ok, I will admit it.  I am a troll.  

I am really a 16 year old boy who public schools.  My parents both work really late, so I have all kinds of time on the computer.  We have a huge house on the lake where I live with my 9 brothers and sisters.  In fact, my parents are in Paris right now but will be in Dubai tomorrow for a week or two.

My pastor told me I am allowed to share all of this with you.

Dawn (I mean, er, um, Donny)

I've been here for several years and i still reply a lot more in my head than I actually post. Lol

The OP in the stroller thread wasn't posting under two names. She must have changed her username at some point after the thread. So you see her new name in her posts but when she was quoted by someone else, that was her old username.

Ah!  That makes sense!  I'm still getting the hang of how the forums work. 

Ok, I will admit it. I am a troll.

I am really a 16 year old boy who public schools. My parents both work really late, so I have all kinds of time on the computer. We have a huge house on the lake where I live with my 9 brothers and sisters. In fact, my parents are in Paris right now but will be in Dubai tomorrow for a week or two.

I knew it !!!

;)

There was a big dramatic troll outing on another board I frequent. She made up a medically fragile child (stole pics from someone else's blog), a still birth & hysterectomy. A lot of people were badly burned by that one, I've heard tell rumors that said troll has peddled similar stunts around other parts of the interwebs. There was a big hush hush, she who will not be named on threat of thread close/locked/deleted. Which of course made it tantalizing...

I'm very wary of very out there, sympathy inducing stories. I'll be nice and sympathetic, but if I don't know ya irl then I'm careful.

Ok, I will admit it.  I am a troll.  

I am really a 16 year old boy who public schools.  My parents both work really late, so I have all kinds of time on the computer.  We have a huge house on the lake where I live with my 9 brothers and sisters.  In fact, my parents are in Paris right now but will be in Dubai tomorrow for a week or two.

You're seriously telling our secrets???  That's ok, no one will believe the 16 year old guy bit.  You spell too well and no textspeak.