Menu

Who's going to tackle Friday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

This is going to be a painful day. Euthanasia for our sick and now paralyzed dog is scheduled for 9 a.m. At least I won't have to run him over there. They will come to the house. He is too big and heavy and would be so stressed and uncomfortable. I am sitting here with him on our last evening together.

Will go to work around noon. I will need the distraction.

This is going to be a painful day. Euthanasia for our sick and now paralyzed dog is scheduled for 9 a.m. At least I won't have to run him over there. They will come to the house. He is too big and heavy and would be so stressed and uncomfortable. I am sitting here with him on our last evening together.

Hugs...

Woke up at 3am for some reason. I'm sure I'll fall back asleep but I'll make my list first.

- school done
- put laundry away
- clean bathrooms
- help kids pick up toys in living room
- dust and sweep living room
- drop nephew off
- possibly make my Target trip depending on How kids are behaving
- tread for an hour
- spend some one on one time with oldest

Liz I am so sorry, that's so very hard. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Good morning

- volunteer at dd1's school for movie day- done

- dishes- done

- laundry- in washer

- tidy house- round 2 done

- get dd1 off bus (?)- brought her home with me

- dinner- done

- text dh at 430 to remind him about dd1's BB gun club at 6- done

- baths- they don't stink so not needed (dd2 has ezema so I try not to bath her too often)

- bedtime routine

:grouphug: Liz.

Fairly regular day here. Dh took ds3 skiing. They are the only ones in the family who like it. I picked dd1 up from practice and now everyone else is doing school, being overseen (ha!) and I have to do some chores.

To do:

motivated moms list (and the things I didn't do this week)

school for all

laundry

quilt a bit

read a bit

sports administration (last minute judo tournament tomorrow-need to check times/location)

Have a great day, everyone!

Liz, so sorry... :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

TGIF, everyone!

Two kids with sore throats, sniffles today.  Yeah!

To do:

Dr. appointment (pre op)

Errands with my mom

lesson plan

shop for washer and dryer

pick up potting soil (I think SoCal will no longer have any real seasons.  Hot, Hot and Windy, Mild, Mild and Windy, Occasional Showers)

Call Apple support line.  ITunes is driving me crazy, as is Apple support line.  

vacuum, mop downstairs

grade, lesson planning

coffee often and in between all of this

Yay for Friday!

Dh took the day off, kids are home, and we are being lazy! We had planned to go to Williamsburg this weekend, but dd16 has something saturday, so we are hanging out at home (planning Williamsburg for the spring, my sister lives nearby.) I want to do SOMEthing today, but I'm not sure what - it's too icy and windy for a hike, no one wants to go to a museum with me ...

to do:

tidy up

studies

violin

work on <3 quilt

find valentine decorations

budget

pay bills

split pea soup in crockpot

healthy habits:

run x - 2miles

water x x x x x

no sugar day 30 (I think I'm ready to start a Sunday cheat day, but my dd who is doing this with me says we have to do this for 2 more weeks. ok.)

clean kitchen   :hurray:

laundry   :hurray:

ds - job training again   :hurray:

exercise   :hurray:

school   :hurray:

dd - volunteering   :hurray:

some Motivated Mom stuff for the first time in about 3 weeks  :hurray:

grocery shopping  :hurray:

stayed 80% on this stupid diet today.  (I didn't stray that much - I just switched out my veggie for a different one instead of just the same 4 that we have over and over again on this plan.)   :hurray:

Now - go mattress shopping with ds.  

We didn't make it to Target today so dd and I will go tomorrow before the birthday party she's attending.  I also didn't sweep or dust the living room because I decided since dh and ds are cleaning the dining room and entryway tomorrow I'll just do all the sweeping and dusting tomorrow after the party. 

Now time to relax with dh and most likely a show or movie of his choosing while I pass out quickly after head hits pillow