Menu

What do you do with Lego instructions?

Elisabet1

I have been saving Lego kit instructions for years. What would you do with them? Anyone else save them? I kind of wonder if it is a complete waste to save the instructions to smaller sets and if I could par down by throwing away the smaller set instructions. Or would I regret that? What does everyone else do?

I have been saving Lego kit instructions for years. What would you do with them? Anyone else save them? I kind of wonder if it is a complete waste to save the instructions to smaller sets and if I could par down by throwing away the smaller set instructions. Or would I regret that? What does everyone else do?

I'd let the Lego lovers in your house make this decision.  My parents within the last 6 months brought me my Lego from when I was a child (late 70s, early 80s). I am SO thankful to have those instructions to help me realize what bricks I have (Should have).

My mom had a big notebook with plastic sleeves in it. She placed the Lego instructions in the sleeves so my brother could see what he had, could keep them in decent shape, and wouldnt' lose them. It's easier than managing stacks of booklets

Yes, this. It works well.

My mom had a big notebook with plastic sleeves in it. She placed the Lego instructions in the sleeves so my brother could see what he had, could keep them in decent shape, and wouldnt' lose them. It's easier than managing stacks of booklets

This is exactly what we did with ds' many, many instruction booklets.