Menu

Schole Academy

SeaConquest

• 1 month later...

My son took Rhetoric with Mrs. Hodge this year and it has been his favorite class. She has really stretched him as a writer. Dont know about the other instructors but we have been pleased!

Yay! A review! That's great to a hear. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My son took Rhetoric with Mrs. Hodge this year and it has been his favorite class. She has really stretched him as a writer. Dont know about the other instructors but we have been pleased!

How old was he when he took the class? What level W&R did he take? What was the workload like?

• 1 year later...

Just in case anyone is still looking for reviews.  My son did Writing & Rhetoric 1 last year as a 4th grader through Classical Academic Press' Schole Academy.  It was a wonderful experience.  This year he is taking Writing & Rhetoric 2, Grammar 1,  & Spanish for Children A.  Grammar is his least favorite, but he is learning without complaining.  As a 5th grader he does his classes and work independently.  I just help him with spelling and check his work.  It has really lightened my load as a mom and he is working at a higher level than he would for me.

• Like 2