Menu

Which history card set? CC or VP and why? I'm looking for......

MamaChristina

something from a Christian perspective that will last.  I would like a brief explanation of the event, and some resources listed. Preferably a four year rotation.  I would also love to find a quality hardback elementary history/middle school spine written from a Christian perspective that could be done in a four year rotation with short easy to schedule lessons.  If anyone knows of anything let me know.  I haven't had much time to research things the last couple years. Thank you!!! :)

I have both the VP cards and the CC timeline.  I prefer the CC timeline over VP.  It is much more comprehensive, world history wise.  The song that goes with the timeline is excellent and really helps to cement it to memory.  The cards have a brief explanation on the back and the timeline is broken up into 7 ages of time.  As far as a spine goes, you could coordinate with Story of the World or a Child's History of the World.