Menu

Put this under "you learn something new every day". <Warning. Crude humor.>

dirty ethel rackham

Dd and I were getting set to watch a video about one her favorite rock climbing idols when an ad came on ... for Poo Pourri.  She had never seen it before and was rolling on the floor laughing.  Then we had to watch the Santa version.  (Normally, I am sooo not into bathroom humor as I was raised in household where we just didn't talk about those things, but these were so clever that I couldn't help it.)  So she googled it to see the Amazon reviews (which are almost as hilarious) and one of the sites that came up was a DIY site.  Did you know you can make this stuff for real cheap ... a small spray bottle, rubbing alcohol, essential oils and water?  Off to try it.  Now to get the men of the house to use it. 

Sorry, I could only watch a few seconds of the commercials.  However,  I've been buying this from QVC for quite awhile.   I was especially glad to have it in the house earlier this week for the lovely colonoscopy prep!!!

I like to save money so I'll have to try the homemade version sometime.  Thanks!

Playing games on a smart phone is not something I want to do with my pants down.  Seriously!

But many people do, or they read, or they watch videos, or text, or check email,....  I have found that there are many who would rather entertain themselves while dealing with constipation than just sit there, and once the entertainment starts it can be hard to put down.  And sometimes the bathroom is a refuge for some, at least until an audience gathers outside the door loudly inquiring as to their welfare or continued state of existence.

But many people do, or they read, or they watch videos, or text, or check email,....  I have found that there are many who would rather entertain themselves while dealing with constipation than just sit there, and once the entertainment starts it can be hard to put down.  And sometimes the bathroom is a refuge for some, at least until an audience gathers outside the door loudly inquiring as to their welfare or continued state of existence.

Really, if I am going to read or do any other kind of thing, the bathroom is not the place for me to do it. There are so many more comfortable places to sit.

Really, if I am going to read or do any other kind of thing, the bathroom is not the place for me to do it. There are so many more comfortable places to sit.

Yyeeeaaaahhhh, but there are certain circumstances (waiting for certain "movements") in which I'd rather they go ahead and camp out in the bathroom instead of on the sofa.  Basically, if there's an urgent need and no other facilities available I will request a hiatus to their monopolization of the bathroom, but if no one else needs the room and they don't have to be anywhere I'll let them stay put as long as they feel the need.