Menu

Recommendations for Testing in the Minneapolis Area

PandaMom

I have friends in the area.  I will try and get a response in the next couple of days but she is traveling right now.  I know she went through an organization that incorporates many doctors and puts the child through a battery of tests over the course of months, depending on what needs testing.

In the meantime, you might suggest she look on the Groves Academy website.  Perhaps they have recs or she could call and ask.  The school is for kids with dyslexia/ADHD type things but they might be able to help with neuropsych and psych evals....

I have no btdt experience, but I would like to get my son tested in the spring. I am copying from the referral I was given by his Speech/OT clinic:

Here are the ones we usually like to use because they are great. You can check out each for their availability and see what you find out.

Dr Cindy Johnson. Anoka. Please call assistant Stacey to find out timeline and to make an appointment at  651-308-3296.

Dr. Katherine Quie: 651-645-3115 St. Paul/Mpls

Dr. Norm Cohen: Private Practice or Courage Center 763-520-0496 St. Paul

Associated Clinic of Psychology- U of M 612-925-6033 Mpls

Dr. David S. Alter. He is located at the Institute for Brain-Behavior Integration at Partners in Healing of Minneapolis. 763-546-5797 Minnetonka

Pediatric Neuropsychology Services, PC

Edina

952-831-7400