Menu

CNN Student News Quiz - Answers?

Perogi

Today on CNN Student News the host highlighted the fact that they have a weekly quiz available for students.  I found and printed it for my daughter but I can't find answers anywhere....I don't always watch the show with her and don't know some of the answers off hand (i.e. the unemployment rate for Oct and Nov....).  Are there answers somewhere on the website?

Don't think they post the answers. You'd probably have to pull up the transcript from each show for the week & search. The unemployment answer is 5.8% & shows up in the Dec 9th show.

ETA:  DD#1 loves CNN Student News and I don't use the quiz. It is enough for me that she likes to keep up with what's going on. I might use it if we were using it for a credit in Current Events or something.

Okay, thanks.  I honestly wasn't concerned about the quiz but when dd heard about it on today's show she asked me to print it for her.  I thought it would be interesting to see what she's getting from the show but I don't have time to make sure I can find the answers.

• 2 weeks later...