Menu

So excited to get my health back!

stm4him

I recently read an article about a homeschool Mom of 8 who was bedridden with adrenal fatigue (one of the things I also suffer from) in a magazine I get.  I wanted to read more about how she was handling homeschooling under the circumstances and was surprised to find that over the course of four months she had improved to the point of no longer being bedridden using some all-natural products she discovered through another homeschooling Mom who had Lyme Disease and other issues.  Her testimony also struck me because I was being treated for a co-infection of Lyme until I found out I was unexpectedly expecting recently and she had also gone through an unexpected pregnancy on these products.  I researched the products they were using and was blown away at the testimonies I read.  I jumped in and ordered the products and they should arrive this week.  I am so excited about what the future holds for our health (my oldest daughter's as well).  If you suffer from anything chronic that sometimes hinders your homeschooling and being the Mom you want to be and the heartbreak of that you know how exciting this is for me!  I just had to share my hope where I was close to surrendering to lifelong pain and fatigue before.  Thank you for celebrating with me!

I recently read an article about a homeschool Mom of 8 who was bedridden with adrenal fatigue (one of the things I also suffer from) in a magazine I get.  I wanted to read more about how she was handling homeschooling under the circumstances and was surprised to find that over the course of four months she had improved to the point of no longer being bedridden using some all-natural products she discovered through another homeschooling Mom who had Lyme Disease and other issues.  Her testimony also struck me because I was being treated for a co-infection of Lyme until I found out I was unexpectedly expecting recently and she had also gone through an unexpected pregnancy on these products.  I researched the products they were using and was blown away at the testimonies I read.  I jumped in and ordered the products and they should arrive this week.  I am so excited about what the future holds for our health (my oldest daughter's as well).  If you suffer from anything chronic that sometimes hinders your homeschooling and being the Mom you want to be and the heartbreak of that you know how exciting this is for me!  I just had to share my hope where I was close to surrendering to lifelong pain and fatigue before.  Thank you for celebrating with me!

Never give up!  I hope they work for you beautifully!