Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

clean kitchen

laundry?

Our Thanksgiving dinner - remember to bring the yams and drinks

get in steps

help pack up IL's old house.  Is this the sixth time we've packed for them in the last five  years?  Why yes, it is!  At least SIL had a tantrum and is making all the grown grandkids help us too.

dh work after an early turkey dinner with us

pay bills since I didn't get to it today.

put registration in the car.

put battery in my purse.

Hmmm. I have a lot to get done this weekend so I'm just going to make a list for the weekend.

-kids kung fu

-ds acrobatics

-meal plan

- grocery list

- grocery store

- trip to Michael's to get my last Christmas gift!

- clean my room

-help kids clean their room

- clean computer room

- do one last pre holiday sweep of each room for decluttering

- pet sit a bunch!

- pay bills

- deep clean downstairs

- vacuum upstairs

- get out Advernt stuff

-laundry

Short list:

--buy discounted Downtown "Our Town" Partnership gift cards good at restaurants and shops (buy $50 gc, get a $25 gc free) as part of Small Business Saturday----dh and I both went as it's limited to one freebie per person, first 400 people on line; we'll be giving them to the kids for Christmas presents!!

--do laundry

--rearrange furniture for the tree

--go shopping with dh :party:

--dinner out with dh :party:

We have had such a fun week visiting with my sister and her family! I hope your holiday has also been nice.

To do:

get the towel off my head and fix my hair

make my bed

do some laundry

thaw a turkey (we had dinner with a large group, no leftover turkey for us, so I bought a turkey and I think we will have it tomorrow)

Go somewhere fun

hamburgers for dinner

knit a little

Have a great day!!

Jean, hope you feel good today!

heartlikealion, hope you get everything accomplished you want to in the house before the baby comes and praying for a safe delivery!

hjffkj, congrats on getting the last gift!

Lucky, enjoy your time with the hubby!

Done:

slept in

breakfast (dh made potato pancakes)

seasoned, wrapped, and put turkey legs and thighs in crockpot

To Do:

laundry 

tidy house

pay bills

quick trip out for a couple of things I forgot at the store yesterday

cook and eat our Thanksgiving dinner

feed dd and everyone else Vitamin C today (she's under the weather with hoarseness and a slight cough)

Short list:

--buy discounted Downtown "Our Town" Partnership gift cards good at restaurants and shops (buy $50 gc, get a $25 gc free) as part of Small Business Saturday----dh and I both went as it's limited to one freebie per person, first 400 people on line; we'll be giving them to the kids for Christmas presents!!

--do laundry

--rearrange furniture for the tree

--go shopping with dh :party:

--dinner out with dh :party:

Um why did I not know about this!?!?!? Where did you get them from? That would have been an awesome deal

Try typing Small Business Saturday followed by the name of your city to see if there are any similar deals. Small business Saturday is today so there is still time.

Luckymama's city is my city! I hadn't heard of that awesome deal on gift cards to some awesome places!

Not sure what I'll get done. All 7 dgc are here for the day and some might spend the night. Ds, ddil, and ddil dad are moving stuff out to new house all day.

Done:

Devotions

coffee

cooked breakfast

picked up dgc

fed pets

To do:

Laundry

empty dishwasher. DONE

put away breakfast leftovers. DONE

load dishwasher

put away things used thanksgiving. DONE

cook lunch

clean litter box. DONE

Sorry, I sent a reply. I probably did it at work and it was blocked. Paypal is [email protected]<script type="text/javascript"> /* */ </script>, if you still want that. The book is still available.

Thanks!

ugh!  Angi, I can't read the email because WTM site has it protected.  Can you write it again and leave spaces in between the dot and @ sign, or just send it to my email at mommyintraining3 @ aol . com   If you could send it today that would be great, so I can pay you through paypal.  I really need the book.  Thanks!

Good Afternoon....

I've been way under the weather with the kids cold since TG night.   I'm so glad I got through TG with all the cooking and stuff.   Yesterday, i just slept on the sofa all day and then went to bed last night.  Ugh..this is not what I had planned this weekend.  

Today I've:

• washed our sheets and put them on the bed, now I'm back on the sofa resting.   That exhausted me.  

I hope to read and sleep today....I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow.

Not much got done today in my house. Dh and I both felt run down all day, I even took 2 naps!! I did my pet sitting and finished my Christmas shopping before advent! Yay me! Dh almost did. He only has his gift for his grandmother to purchase. I love that he isn't he one who wants to handle her gifts because I would be clueless ever year. He always seems to get the perfect thing for her.

Kids are in bed so dh and I are gonna watch a movie we'll likely both fall asleep to.

Can't wait until tomorrow when my nieces and nephew leave.... Lord knows I love them but they are the complete opposite of my girls. They have broken at least 3 toys (I say at least because I've seen 3 but know that I will find more once they leave and I reorganize dd1's room). I have to douse her AG doll's hair in water or whatever is recommended so I can comb it properly (she had it put up but they climbed on the toy box to get it down). I hope nothing happens to my brother or mom because I don't think I could handle them.