Menu

S/O What do 12 yr. old girls wear.... Skater style?

*lifeoftheparty*

I have the same issue as the poster who started that thread, kinda...

My sister said my 12 year old niece wants/needs clothes for Christmas. She said she likes/wears the "skater" style.

Can you tell/show me what in the world that means?

What are the best stores to shop at for that style?

I never really liked or dressed in one particular style- I was all over the place, plus I'm like, "old" now. And I have boys- the youngest is 2 and wears what I put on him- and the 10 year old is completely uninterested or knowledgeable about fashion, lol.

Depending on how she interprets it, Tillys has some cute casual clothes that may work in kids/pre-teen sizes.    It is more of the stylish version of Skater.  Zumies, Vans and Pac Sun will have some things if she can wear a small women's size. 

If she actually is a skater you are looking at real skater clothes like Vans, Dickies, Flannels, Hoodies, Converse, Neff, Diamond etc.

Depending on how she interprets it, Tillys has some cute casual clothes that may work in kids/pre-teen sizes. It is more of the stylish version of Skater. Zumies, Vans and Pac Sun will have some things if she can wear a small women's size.

If she actually is a skater you are looking at real skater clothes like Vans, Dickies, Flannels, Hoodies, Converse, Neff, Diamond etc.

Thank you! That link does have some things I think she would like... I think we have a Tillys at the mall....

And no, lol, she isn't actually a skater- not by a long shot ;)