Menu

Star Wars: The Force Awakens teasers

Slartibartfast

The big question is whose voice is on the American trailer? Some say Cumberbatch, some say Serkis, some say VonSydow. I'm not sure about the beginning, but the end sounds like Von Sydow to me. http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-28/is-that-benedict-cumberbatch-in-the-new-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer

Is Cumberbatch in the film? I don't remember hearing that. I assumed it was Max.

Is Cumberbatch in the film? I don't remember hearing that. I assumed it was Max.

No, he's not listed, yet it sounds like him, could easily be mistaken for him. I don't think it's him. Some are even suggesting it's Mark Hamill as he does a lot of voice over work with different voices. 

No, he's not listed, yet it sounds like him, could easily be mistaken for him. I don't think it's him. Some are even suggesting it's Mark Hamill as he does a lot of voice over work with different voices.

It wouldn't surprise me if he turned up in the film. We saw Interstellar this weekend and were surprised by who portrayed a character emerging in the middle of the film. It was a headline actor that could have been in the trailers but there was no clue til he showed up on the screen. Guess that's how JJ rolls 😄

It wouldn't surprise me if he turned up in the film. We saw Interstellar this weekend and were surprised by who portrayed a character emerging in the middle of the film. It was a headline actor that could have been in the trailers but there was no clue til he showed up on the screen. Guess that's how JJ rolls 😄

If you watch the teaser trailer and think Cumberbatch, you might think it's him with the funky red light saber. I would be giddy if it was, but...I love him to pieces, but don't think he needs to be in every movie. However, if he were in Star Wars, that would be the Trifecta of nerdom with The Hobbit and Star Trek.