Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good morning

- decorate wreaths at dd1's school- current have dd1 with me, dd2 is at home with daddy with a bad cold- done

- finish advent wreath dd1 started at her school- done

- dishes- tomorrow

- tidy house- done

- dinner- done

- nap- tried

- baths- done

- bedtime routine- done

- anything else that happens to get done- went through dd1's clothes and posted on free cycle (meeting someone at walmart tomorrow evening, I will already be there killing time while dd1 is at Girl Scouts)

Good Afternoon,

Got up and fixed a big breakfast for my family. Cleaned up and got dressed.

We finished up our decorating outside and went back over the yard and got up one more bag of leaves.  

The kids have gone to run some errands, I've got laundry started and dh has gone to a new store he wanted to check out.

Tomorrow the weather is suppose to be 75* and snow on Wednesday...crazy weather!

Have a good day!

I don't usually participate, but...

No church--stayed home for the last of an 8 week course for which I've been the hostess. I'll be so glad to get back to church next week! Martha I ain't.

Put preschool stuff from my car away.

Write preschool newsletter.

Nap so I can help my body not be sick for TG next week.

Laundry folding.

I cleaned this morning, so I don't have to do a lot of that, but I sure will this week!!

How are you IL's doing, Jean?

Pretty good, actually.  MIL loves it there and is making friends and is so much more alert.  My FIL is starting to get accustomed to the retirement home. He's been joining some of the activities, including some field trips. I am so pleased. I smiled a bit when I heard that he is a bit bored because when he was home he slept for most of the day and night. Boredom means that he's coming out of depression and is becoming more interested in life. There are more things for him to do but he's still figuring all of that out.  MIL did have a bit of a minor health problem yesterday that they called us for, instead of the nurse that is right there, so they're still figuring that part out too.  We called the nurse and she said she'd check on things.

Good afternoon!

We got a sad call from our neighbor who is feeding our outdoor cats. They found our smallest cat, Callie, passed away. Ds was very sad and cried. He said there were no wounds, so at least she wasn't attacked.

We went to Mt. Vernon most of the day and made it to our hotel. We are going to walk to the Iwo Jima memorial and to eat dinner somewhere nearby. I think we are going to all the monuments tomorrow.

Have a good evening!

I got in over 6000 steps.  I've gotten over 6000 steps for the past 5 days.  I've worked my way up from less than 1000 steps last Feb. (when I was in intense pain and started to go to PT)  to 5000 steps more recently and then just stepped it up to 6000.  

Dh did IL stuff.

I talked to SIL about Thanksgiving and IL stuff.

I graded stuff.

I cleaned the kitchen.

I talked to my eldest sister.

I did lesson planning for next week.  

I did almost nothing on my list today but am totally okay with that. Except I do miss the running. Since our trip to China to bring home our daughter, I have only run once or twice and I really need to get back to it. 

Church

Look at house for sale? 
Buy Thanksgiving ham

Get out boys' Christmas decor

Print new cello & piano hundreds chart

Get new running plan in calendar

Practice

Run