Menu

WP - How long is reasonable to wait for order?

Osmosis Mom

I placed a rather big order 11/14 and until now am still waiting. I was told a day after the order was placed that it was being processed. I emailed back 2-3 days ago to ask about its status and was told that the woman replying was off-site and actually did not really know. This sort of got me worried. I ordered other items from other publishers over last weekend and already received those items.

I ordered from them September 28 and still haven't received my order despite emailing them numerous times. If the stuff ever comes in, I'm hoping it's amazing. If it's really good I'll just remember in the future to order their stuff a semester ahead of when I need it.

I ordered from them September 28 and still haven't received my order despite emailing them numerous times. If the stuff ever comes in, I'm hoping it's amazing. If it's really good I'll just remember in the future to order their stuff a semester ahead of when I need it.

That really seems excessively long. :-(

This would concern me. I would be on the phone.

This is why I do the downloads. I just don't know who does their shipping but it is still a problem.

Yes it's concerning me too. I suppose I'm over polite about it with them. We've been emailing back and forth. I won't complain too much about it though so long as the stuff gets here and it's relatively good quality. I can deal with companies who are super slow to ship.

Update: After I sent them a message on their Fb page a day ago they replied to me and said they would call me Monday and my items would be on the way. I really hope so because I need to cancel if I haven't received them by Thursday. With $20 for shipping and a $700+ order then I refuse to wait more than two weeks. I understand it is a home business, although it really isn't with everything being outsourced and with several employees, and I need to use the material now and not six months from now!

I have to say that I am excited to receive the order which is why I bought from them in the first place. We used WP a few years back and I really look forward to us using them again (order being fulfilled that is!).

I ordered and it seriously took about 3 or 4 months for my physical order to arrive.  We are not in the US so I put it down to that, but we typically receive items within 3-4 weeks from the US and UK.

So much time had passed by the time our order had arrived that we had moved on using something else (rather CATW).  Such a shame because their products look lovely.