Menu

For those of you plagued by snoring ...

Home'scool

I have stumbled upon a great product.

It's called Good Morning Snore solution     http://goodmorningsnoresolution.com/

For some reason I started snoring again after years of not snoring. And, according to the poor people who live with me, I snore really, really loud!  :crying: My sister went away with me on vacation and she said I sound like someone dragging a heavy, wrought-iron table across concrete. How is that for embarrassing?

My kids would have to shut their bedroom doors down the hall it was so bad. It is awful to know you snore that loud. Besides that, I wasn't getting a good night sleep. I was always either waking myself up, or my poor husband was kicking me to get me to stop. I would wake up exhausted.

The product looks kind of like a pacifier and after a few nights I have gotten used to it and am able to keep it in all night. According to my husband, I am snore-free.

(disclaimer: I do not work for the company or anything - this isn't spam. I just thought I would pass on a good find!)

I have stumbled upon a great product.

It's called Good Morning Snore solution     http://goodmorningsnoresolution.com/

For some reason I started snoring again after years of not snoring. And, according to the poor people who live with me, I snore really, really loud!  :crying: My sister went away with me on vacation and she said I sound like someone dragging a heavy, wrought-iron table across concrete. How is that for embarrassing?

My kids would have to shut their bedroom doors down the hall it was so bad. It is awful to know you snore that loud. Besides that, I wasn't getting a good night sleep. I was always either waking myself up, or my poor husband was kicking me to get me to stop. I would wake up exhausted.

The product looks kind of like a pacifier and after a few nights I have gotten used to it and am able to keep it in all night. According to my husband, I am snore-free.

(disclaimer: I do not work for the company or anything - this isn't spam. I just thought I would pass on a good find!)

I sometimes wake myself up with my snoring. :-( I will check it out. 

That's interesting. I have/had sleep apnea. A dental device to pull my mouth, and so tongue, forward cost a lot more than that! Dental devices can work, though, so I imagine this one would too. Hey, I see it has clinical trials. Neat. I'd consider it an investment in long term health.