Menu

Exercise Thread ~ October 26-November 1

Negin

About to do some Blogilates videos from You Tube. 

Thinking of adding some wrist weights when I hill hike. Anyone use these?

I often use them when rebounding. 

Negin, I bought a body brush for dry brushing.  I plan to read up more on it today.  I've been wanting/thinking about doing it for a while, ever since my Ayurvedic cleanse.  I've been using oil each morning, in kind of a quick self-message (more like rub down, but still....). I like using oil much better than moisturizer. It works better, and my heals are now so soft.  

Kim, I body brush most mornings before putting on my workout clothes. Thanks for the reminder re: self-massage with oil. I keep meaning to start doing that also. I sometimes do my stomach, but I need to work on my legs also. I envy you for dong the Ayurvedic cleanse. I'm not at a point in my life for committing to any sort of thing like that. I hope to get there someday. Life has been crazy for the past few years. Ayurveda always fascinates me. 

I have a head cold, so I took it a bit more slowly this morning with my kettlebell workout, but it went well.  I followed it up with some gentle yoga.  

My dd and I enjoyed the yoga last night, and we plan on doing more together. :)

Negin, there is some stuff from Ayurveda I like, other stuff that doesn't work for me, but I do find it fascinating.