10 Commandments

Amenhotep IV

Tutankhoman

Later New Kingdom

Davidic Kingdom

Solomon's Reign

Alexander the Great Conquers Egypt

Egypt Falls

- It's about 5 Lessons on each topic. Hope that helps.

I think the OP wanted OTAE Old Testament and Ancient Egypt.

Cool.  She didn't mention it in this post but I guess she was mentioning it elsewhere.  Thanks for the clarification.  :)

And I get your frustration, OP.  What I really, really wish is that they had a scope and sequence for ever level clearly laid out on their website.  I have not found one.

Which level?  Or do you need all levels?  I believe the above was just for the first level.  We are doing level 2, Greeks and Romans so I might be able to help you with that if you need level two.  No idea for other levels..  

OneStepAtATime

I would really appreciate it if you could also put up the topics for this year.

I have completed my yearly history planner now, but I am adding in some MOH topics too and just trying to work out why Alexander the Great is included in VP first year....and whether Year 2 is everything AD (excluding biblical people like Esther, Nehemiah, Hezekiah etc. 

Hope this makes sense :)

OneStepAtATime

I would really appreciate it if you could also put up the topics for this year.

I have completed my yearly history planner now, but I am adding in some MOH topics too and just trying to work out why Alexander the Great is included in VP first year....and whether Year 2 is everything AD (excluding biblical people like Esther, Nehemiah, Hezekiah etc. 

Hope this makes sense :)

Absolutely.  Anything I can do to help. Morning is a bit swamped but I will get back to you this evening.

Best wishes.  :)

Cool.  She didn't mention it in this post but I guess she was mentioning it elsewhere.  Thanks for the clarification.   :)

And I get your frustration, OP.  What I really, really wish is that they had a scope and sequence for ever level clearly laid out on their website.  I have not found one.

The cards are copyrighted content.  They'll read you the titles if you call them.  Also check out the VP_Elementary yahoo group, because people have uploaded their schedules and whatnot into the files.  

If you're doing the self-paced, you really don't need to add MOH.  Focus on adding reading and hands-on.  

Btw, the catalog has all the books marked with the card they are used with.  That can also help you organize.  And I *think* the self-paced classes come with pdfs of the cards, etc. in the parent files.  Check.