Menu

I'm 50 today ...

Luanne

Growing older doesn't bother me.

I had radiation in the early afternoon and then my daughter took me to Taco Bell.  We don't have a lot of money, but she wanted to take me to lunch.  The radiation people gave me a little cake.  That was unexpected.  I can't eat cake, but I can eat some of the frosting. :)  My mother and daughter can eat the cake.

My daughter got me a Hello Kitty wearing a Denver Broncos shirt.  I named her Peyton.

My brothers both sent me cards.  The one who lives in Salt Lake City also sent me a $50 gift card for Wal-Mart.  I need new socks.

My mother is taking my daughter and me to Famous Dave's for lunch on Sunday.  My sister is going to join us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUANNE!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

It sounds like you have an amazing family, which is the greatest gift of all!

And it was so sweet of the people at radiation to give you a cake -- they must really like you. (I can definitely understand that!!! :))

Wishing you a perfect birthday today and many, many, many more in the years to come.

Growing older doesn't bother me.

I had radiation in the early afternoon and then my daughter took me to Taco Bell. We don't have a lot of money, but she wanted to take me to lunch. The radiation people gave me a little cake. That was unexpected. I can't eat cake, but I can eat some of the frosting. :) My mother and daughter can eat the cake.

My daughter got me a Hello Kitty wearing a Denver Broncos shirt. I named her Peyton.

My brothers both sent me cards. The one who lives in Salt Lake City also sent me a $50 gift card for Wal-Mart. I need new socks.

My mother is taking my daughter and me to Famous Dave's for lunch on Sunday. My sister is going to join us.

(((Hugs)) and Happy Birthday!

:party:

You are a trooper, Luanne.

I hope you all enjoy your BBQ! Mmmmm!

What is your favorite? I used to get brisket but lately I've branched out to pulled pork. :D