Menu

Easy 10 commandment craft or activity

fruitofthewomb

My older girls (6 & 9) just finished memorizing the 10 commandments & I would like to do a simple/easy craft or activity to celebrate. I would like something we could hang up that will serve as a reminder & keep them on our minds. I have 2 toddlers who probably will want to participate so it has to be simple enough. Anyone have a really good one to share?

I saw something, *somewhere* online where you did paint handprints from the child, then there was a little cut-out commandment illustration that went above each finger... ?  That could be fairly easy.

You could always make 2 "tablets" (gray paper, crinkled to look like stone), then print/clue the commandments on them, in order. (You could glue the two tablets onto a bigger sheet of paper, so they're not loose and floppy.)

Bunch of cute ones here.  I like the lift-the-flap door craft (file folder, near the top of the page).  And the craft stick craft looks good for older kiddos!  

Now I want to make a 10 Commandment craft! :D :D