Menu

NCAA Core curriculum worksheets...Argggggg

Guest guarinogardener

Guest guarinogardener

So I got successfully through two of my four WITHOUT having to deal with college sports...then my younger ds starts talking shooting, then he STARTS shooting....then he drags his younger dd into it!!!! And yep, you guessed it...they are both talking college sports/NCAA rifle teams. Trying to wrap my head around the paperwork required is making my organic chem classes look easy. So, here is my first question: do anyone know if we just start sending in classes as we get the paperwork done or do we hold on and send them in as a group? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tag your thread with NCAA to see other discussions.

My understanding is that everything is reviewed senior year and only if a coach requests clearance. The NCAA office will answer questions but if their requirements change there is no grandfathering based on previous guidance.

I look at the worksheets once in a while to see if I need to retain more info. But the requirements have changed a lot over the last few years.

• 2 weeks later...

So when you send them all as a group, does that include classes (English in particular) that will be taken senior year? Or just ones completed? She will have completed everything but the last English one.

Good question.  I had core course worksheets for 9th and 10th grade only, so I am not sure about this.  I hope someone else can answer for you.  I suppose you could send the ccw with just the final grade blank.  They ought to be able to fill in the blank upon receipt of the final transcript.  Or perhaps resend any incomplete ones with the final transcript.

HTH!