Menu

Sunday Morning Reading: Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?

Wildiris

Dear-Loved-One came home last night to tell the family about a report he heard on the radio about decision fatigue. The topic has been around for a while; nonetheless, it is an interesting read. It helps explain why most go on autopilot at the end of the day, why supermarkets have sweets at the cash register, and why diets are so darn hard. 

Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?

A bit more on the idea of establishing routine: 5 Daily Routines of History's Greatest Artists

Dear-Loved-One came home last night to tell the family about a report he heard on the radio about decision fatigue. The topic has been around for a while; nonetheless, it is an interesting read. It helps explain why most go on autopilot at the end of the day, why supermarkets have sweets at the cash register, and why diets are so darn hard.

Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?

A bit more on the idea of establishing routine: 5 Daily Routines of History's Greatest Artists

Sounds interesting...the links aren't working for me. What websites are these linking to?

• 1 month later...

Yes! I know when I have reached that point. I could send up a flag the moment it happens.

Unfortunately I also know and can become quite frustrated with some family members who seem to suffer chronically from indecision. I would like to think there's a distinction between the two (decision fatigue vs chronic indecision).